Is Tonightthe Night?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by OldGuy, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldGuy

OldGuy Active Member

I ready to step off the merry-go-round. I tierd of living. I have no friends and I'm ineffectual at work and cna't see any change in that environment, so what's the point. <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>

My marriage is a joke my spouse and kids will better off when I'm gone. No more wondering if OldGuy is in a good mood or not. No more having to wonder what's going on with him. No more pretending. My 93 year old mom will be sad but she is old so it won't be for that many years. Dad is dead already but we did get along very well anyway.

I'm just had it with life. Ther is nothing in it for me. All 10 years of therapy has taught me is joy is somthing other people experience and I'm incapable of knowing what it is or like. I'm sick and tired of living because it's what other people say that what I'm suppposed to do. (i.e. I shouldn't kill my self, life is worht living) I'm almost 60 and the last 25 years have been nothing but a pain in the ass. I'm still pissed that my spouse <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> 10 years ago. Nothing that has happen in the last 10 years has been worth anything.

So why I'm I bothering to pot to Suicide Forum? I guess it just somthing that therapy has beat into my head as somthing I should do.

I shouldn't bring others into my pain. I hope all goes well

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi,

Why do you feel like your marriage is a joke, and why do you think your spouse and kids would be better off without you?

Here if you feel like talking; hoping you don't go through with it and that you continue to post.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to you Why do you people say your children will be better off with them gone You don't know that you have no idea the pain it will cause them the sadness they will live with all their lives No one is better off when the one they love leaves them no one

I am glad you are receiving therapy and i hope that posting here and reading others post will help you will give you some support Make something happen that matters to YOU ok do something that matters to YOU something that even use to bring you joy do that again and again until your mind remembers that feeling

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.