is/was it planned?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by withoutexit, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. withoutexit

withoutexit Member

when you tried to suicide, had you already planned it before? for example, when i tried last year, i'd been thinking about it for weeks and had already chosen a day to do it. then i just waited for that day to come and did it. it was planned, i wanted to succeed.
    and now, if you're feeling suicidal, are you thinking about a particular day or period to do it?
    for example,i'm thinking about it again but for some weird reason i absolutely want to hold on untill sept/opt at least.. then i think i'll just give up. i don't know why, but it's like as if i've already planned to keep on till that period..
    you?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2010
  2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

No, I am finding that I am more impulsive than planning now. I have no concrete dates set.

3. Tomas

Tomas Well-Known Member

I've been planning to die in 2011, before my brother's wedding as i'm not looking forward to that.

I have 3 methods available, but i'm still looking into them.

4. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

it is planned.

5. Mystic

Mystic Well-Known Member

Planned.

Extremely well planned.

6. kittylover

kittylover Well-Known Member

I don't have a plan at all, besides method. I don't have any date set, either.

7. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

no date set, just whenever it feels right. but planned. optimum materials for the best method are hard to get though... good thing theres cheaper substitutes.

8. seamless

seamless Well-Known Member

the last two times for me were not planned. i saw opportunity when I was most upset and that's all. i've never been one for planning things out anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.