ISIS -Islamic state of Iraq and Syria *may trigger*

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Petal, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What does everyone think of europe taking in all these refugees without knowing who they really are? For instance one of the Paris terrorists came to europe through austria in august of this year! What the hell are we doing allowing these evil scum in? I do understand that 99% of these refugees are seeking refuge and are hoping for a better life other than living in war torn countries. I think there's a mixed bag of people here seeking refuge.

The Paris terrorist attacks- I think the police handled it the best they could considering the attack was co-ordinated and there was no intelligence according to the news, beforehand. I think they made the right choice in calling in the army and closing the borders. But to watch it live on TV it was terrifying and disturbing.

The russian plane that was downed was the work of ISIS too, what can we do to defeat them?

I was watching Alan Henning's daughter talking on the Jeremy Kyle show a couple of days ago and I felt so bad for her. He was a hostage that was beheaded. Isis are psychopaths. Bless them both!

Thoughts on ISIS?
  2. Silverpuddle

Silverpuddle SF Author

Where did you read that one of the Paris terrorists was a refugee? As of yesterday, anyway, no one seems to have been able to make that connection. Instead, the Syrian passports found next to terrorists' bodies have been fakes. ISIS wants us to turn on the Syrian refugees so they can't escape the country. They want the Syrians to stay and be radicalized instead of fleeing.

I don't really see terrorists bothering with going through the refugee process to get into the West. The vetting process takes between 18 months and 2 years, and there's no guarantee what country they'd get into anyway. There are, unfortunately, much more direct and easy ways for terrorists to get into other countries.
    5 people like this.
  3. Petal

Oh my apologies, the story of him being a refugee was on TV but I just googled it and it appears he entered Austria from Germany from unknown reasons , link here

They posted a picture yesterday of the bomb they used to bring down the russian plane. They really must be gone in the head, they are sick,evil, the scum of the earth. I am glad Jihadi John is suspected of being killed by a drone this week too :) He was EVIL but someone will become their new leader, no doubt.
  4. Silverpuddle

Silverpuddle SF Author

You'll get no argument from me that ISIS is an evil organization. I hope we can find some way to get rid of them quickly, although my gut feeling is that they're going to be around for a while. We just have to be careful to direct our anger at the right people.
    2 people like this.
  5. Petal

I agree with you. While it's called islamic state which now has people in fear, only very little of the islamic people are actual extremists. I just hope they can come up with a solution without more innocent civilians getting butchered.
  6. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

What do people think about The US taking all of these people without being Vetted,85,000 in the next year they have already let thousands into this country and still are doing it, Why would any "Country" take in all of these people without knowing who they are, look at Paris and Germany as well there are acts of terrorism being committed in this country already! It is Stupid and Crazy! they are being located in states all over the country, They are being Vetted someone says, Yeah Right By the UN, I almost got sick at that thought, they said children were being brought in? 95% were adult males by the UN's own figures less then 2% were children.
  7. Silverpuddle

Silverpuddle SF Author

Again, I'm not sure where you're getting your information. Consider reading this article: Syrian refugees in America: separating fact from fiction in the debate. In a nutshell, it explains that Obama pledged to take in 10,000 refugees over the next year, not 85,000. Also, the refugees are first vetted by the UN, then by each of the U.S. State Department, the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Department of Defense. This is a different situation than what's happening in Europe, where people can pay smugglers to take them across the strait between Turkey and Greece.

Finally, half of the refugees are children. Where did the statistic that 95% were adult males come from? I searched the UN's website and couldn't find any such information.
    2 people like this.
  8. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

hmm.. so SF has now been turned into religious hatred forum
  9. Petal

I think that so many people have become scared and disabled by ISIS (afraid to fly, flights not flying to sharm el sheik-only emergency ones and when I was in london in august it was on terror alert, a bit scary to be using the tubes while being on a level red/5 alert) ...that there are many rumours around so maybe that is where the confusion is coming from and scaremongering . But one things for certain until we wipe out ISIS and their sheep we are all at risk. But we must not give in to them and give them what they want, which is for us to live in fear. Jihadi John is now Jihadi gone and hopefully soon for the rest of them.
  10. Petal

11. Petal

12. Petal

13. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

In my opinion, the hate seems to be coming from the extremists, in the form of murdering many people.
  14. True-Lee

I will not get i
    I want to say just a few things then I will not say another word on this subject, I am an American citizen I am a Veteran, I served from 1967 - 1971, I joined when my number came up, I myself had no choice, it was not an option. I do not believe 1 thing that our current administration tells us! NOT one (1) thing, This is a Sovereign Nation, I do not want the UN or any other organization to pick and choose Refugees that we should take in, as of a recent incident 2 of those refugees that have been cleared to enter this country were found to have shot and killed some of our service men, they are in this country right now they were vetted by the UN. As of right now the Refugees are entering this country have not been vetted by the US only by the UN, that should not happen! We have those people receiving benefits, more then any of our own citizens are getting, on top of this the UN has given us a bill to pay them $3 Billion.
    I have never said anything about anyone's religion, to me It matters not what anyone's religion is, they can worship cows for all I care,
    This country is Divided Right now, IT is worse then ever before, I have had people stop speaking to me because of my Political beliefs, that is their choice, I am sad! People that I liked and cared for, this is worse then I have ever seen, I have been spit upon for serving and defending my country, what is happening now in the US is worse. I see what is happening around the world, but this country, the US has opened it's arms to these people, that is good, we always have, but with the current situation as it is for anyone in our government has to have their head examined for saying there is no credible threat, there is a clear and present danger to this country due to those religious extremists, Not one more should be let into this country without being vetted by "Our" people, right now they are coming into this country with only The UN vetting them, it takes 18 to 24 months to properly vette someone! we do not have enough people right now to do the job properly, the Refugees are still coming in and more are waiting, just for transportation. Others are being denied entrance to this Country even after being vetted to allow these people entrance. This is not the kind of country that I fought for, whether I agreed with it or not I still have done my duty I did not do it to see this country torn apart like it is now! A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand.. That was said by someone a lot more in tune to things then myself! It is happening Here I believe! I will defend Myself. One more thing The Government and the UN's figures do not even come close to matching each others, so who Do we believe? I do not believe either one but I think we stand a better chance doing the vetting ourselves! Ask Why Saudi Arabia will not let any or these people in, their boarders are closed to them!
  15. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

and Why do you think "I" should ask Saudi Arabia ?

Meanwhile in Syria
  16. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

17. Petal

Very touching video zaheer, I wanted to hug them through the screen. I don' hate any religion or anyone for that matter, thanks for posting it here. #prayforparis
  18. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

Yes. A lot of them died on their way to Europe. And there are millions of refugees in our country and we haven't had a terrorist attack from ISIS though recently we had an attack, in Ankara almost 200 people have died and there were too many wounded. There were limbs everywhere. I have no unfriendly feelings against France but I am kinda pissed that there were too many attacks recently but the world seems to focus on just Paris.
  19. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

The Events In France November 2015

A Beam Of Hope, Faith, Trust, Healing And Peace

From The Highest Star And The Brightest Light –

The Spirit Of The Universal Christ

Let us join hearts and hands under the light of the Christ Star, the Highest Star and the Brightest Light in the whole of Creation, and send our loving thoughts to all who are affected by the tragedy in France.

Together we now send the Light of the Star to all those whose lives are touched by it and pray:

The light of the Star fills my whole being and flows from there into the leaders and people of France. From there it continues into all who are affected by all kinds of extremism in any part of our world.

May the blessing healing power of the Star deeply penetrate into the hearts and souls of the perpetrators, so that the Divine spark in them awakens and they too once more become aware of their true nature, as children of the Great Father/Mother of all life, and their only born Son/Daughter, the Spirit of the Universal Christ.

Repeat to yourself whenever you can:

• I believe in the blessing and healing power of the
    Christ Spirit and the Light of Its Star.
    • I hold the people of France into the Light of the Star.
    • I trust that God’s plan of life is perfect.
    • My thinking is filled with positivity and light.​

The Christ Star helps our thoughts and minds to remain steady and balanced. This enables us to do our share of acting as channels for Its light of the Heavens, receiving and transmitting it into the spiritual darkness of Earth life. The light of the Christ Star guides and protects us when we do this work and keeps us safe from all harmful influences.

20. True-Lee

I am Sorry, I did not mean you, I meant people in general! as you did not address anyone on the religion issue! it was the Topic I was addressing! it does push buttons! that is one I generally stay away from! with good reason! Once again I am sorry!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.