Islam taking over europe

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Pingu, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

what do you guys think about islam taking over europe?
    just a few more years and the women need to wear burqa and we live the life how they do in middle east. the ones who have tried to stop this have been called racist, nazist and other words. statistics show that in less than 100 years europe will be islamizised, because of high birthrates and immigration..
    europe is really going to hell, isnt it? our countries keep taking them in because its politically correct to do so, and to keep the picture of a multiculturalism country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8789NMWZ9EI&feature=channel_page
    please remove this video if its inappropriate (trigger warning video)

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:rofl:

Im glad I won't be here to see it.

Me,wear a burka?:laugh:

Sorry I don't have any intelligent response for you:biggrin:

3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

So, you're going to ban Muslim immigration... and childbirth? I CAN NOT COMPREHEND HOW THAT WOULD BE RACIST AT ALL.

4. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Isn't it illegal to wear burqas in french schools?

5. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

someones been working too hard methinks

6. heartlessfaceless

heartlessfaceless Active Member

DONT even get me started on these people...for the record i am not racist..i do NOT have a problem with people's skin colour!! ... There stupid,iggornat,rude religion i do however have a HUGE HUGE problem with.

I cant stand it and i cant stand the way they try and enforce it upon everyone else either..if we dared tried to push catholism on them we would be sent to jail no doubt and called "racist"...:mad:

One day at work a muslim complained to the boss about me and another guy at my desk eating bacon sandwiches for lunch..he said it was "racist" against him to eat it in his presence!! WELL!! ....For fuc|<s sake...if u cant eat a sandwich what can you feckin do???!
    Thankfully my boss said "sorry mate this is england and we eat pigs" LOL :laugh:

7. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Sucks to be in Europe?

I doubt we'll ever have a problem with large muslim influence here.

Our Christian ultra-conservative groups are rather... outspoken.

8. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Dont worry Pingu the pope wont allow it :)

9. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

first of all, muslims arent a race.. and they really do cause alot of trouble where i live (and dont call me a racist for speaking the truth) around 80% of all rapes here are by muslims, and there is muslim gangs all over my city.
    so yeah, it would be stupid to take more in than send them out..

a few days ago it was a muslim riot, they trashed the whole city, sent fireworks at people and broke alot of windows.

10. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

i generally dont like anyone who thinks they're better than me

11. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

I'll hold my hand up high and say I'm proud of my national heritage, history, traditions and image.
    And if wanting to preserve that image makes me a racist, well, someone hand me a noose and pitchfork.

12. That doesn't frighten or worry me at all. The video portrays society as it is, which is a bunch of death-fearing idiots.

13. Panos

Panos Well-Known Member

What? Who? Where? Where these things happen? :S

btw Pingu i <3 ur sig

14. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

A load of rubbish, in my opinion. You will always hear about extremists and whiners in every religion - they make the most noise. It's just that the media have built up such a big hate and fear of Islam so they can therefore make more stories on it and cash in.

I lived in a largely Muslim area, until two years ago. Including ours, there were only four non Muslim families in the street. All the people were genuine, good and kind people. The area I lived in was and still is quite notorious for stabbings and so on, but really the good outnumbers the bad at least five to one.

Pingu, I understand where you are coming from, but - not all Muslims are bad. One of my closest friends is Muslim, and he's one of the kindest people you'd meet.

TDM

15. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I'm still curious how you're going to stop this without forced sterilization.

16. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

this my friend IS racism

never looked much in to christian history then have you?
    christianity is one of the biggest cults going, forcing its beliefs and thoughts down the throats of most other religions around. since its conception around 50ad its done nothing but try and convert all other religions over. telling hindus they're wrong for worshiping more than one god so therefore they are going to hell unless they repent their sins and accept god. :dry: maybe look into it, it could open your eyes a little more.

muslims ARE a race.
    def for race: any of the major divisions of humankind distinguished by a particular set of physical characteristics, such as size, hair type or skin colour.
    this is a vast genralisation. i would like some proff that 80%% of your cities rapes are conducted by this particular group of people. because taking their beliefs into consideration, rape goes AGAINST most of them.

thank you very much. at least someone is awear that it is wrong to generalise and is open minded about race and creed.

maybe you should all look past this particular happening, and look up WHY and WHAT caused all this?
    You might be surprised.

17. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

very well said sheep. i cannot stand racists... and yes christianity has caused more probs is the world than islam

18. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

ty. religion is one of my good areas of knowledge. i pride myself upon it. not many children are given the freedom to learn about ALL religions before being adopted into one. ie chritianing etc.

i have studies the worlds 7main religions. and surprise surprise the one i find that makes the most sense is the one WITHOUT a god, buddhism :biggrin:
    i still dont practice any religion tho. i choose to be responcable for my own actions. (though that is what buddhism loosely teaches)

19. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

Not every Muslim is a fundamentalist, but the ones that are pose a HUGE and realistic threat IMO. I'm from a part of London that is home to many Muslims and I have many Muslims as friends, my ex girlfriend was Muslim as was her whole family and even my father was a non-fundamentalist Muslim, so you can't accuse me of racism, but Muslims tend to think a lot differently to the rest of the worlds people.

Due to high birthrates in their communities and continuing immigration rates soaring, it's very easy for a neighbourhood here to become completely transformed in the space of only a decade. Muslim's are already pushing for Sharia Law to be passed in England.

It seems to me that a one Muslim nation is just around the corner unless people wake up, wise up and educate themselves about this religion. This country needs to discover a backbone and not worry about PC lunacy. It's not racist to worry about your country's future and restrict immigrants flooding into a small, already overcrowded, country. It's not racist to firmly say "NO! I will not accept that!"

In short, I think fundamentalist Muslims pose a very serious problem for the future of Europe.

20. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

Except Islam isn't a race.
    Sure but, as a rule, current events are more a cause for concern than past conflicts.
    You can be an arab muslim or black, white etc. For example, here has been a fair few African Americans converting to Islam in the past. One of the sillier rumors during the US election that refused to die, was that Obama was a Muslim.
    Besides, Muslims are not criticized for any kind of perceived genetic weaknesses but mainly for cultural and moral concerns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.