isnt it amazing

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blackening, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackening

blackening Well-Known Member

isnt it amazing how your life can be literally ripped to shreds in just one day, in the space of 18 hours i have severed all ties to my entire family, and also to the woman i love, mainly over stupid things, but irreparable all the same, and here was me thinking things were getting back on track, stupid to think that really, im so fucking stupid..
    i've given everything i can in effort to make my life and situation better, but its just never enough, im not good enough or strong enough to do this anymore, ive had a decade of disappointment and sadness in everything ive done or tried to do and theres only so much 1 person can take, ive had family members disown me, pretty much every girlfriend i've had has cheated on me, including 1 with my "best friend", the girl im in love with choosing the guy she slept with while me and her were on a break over me now, even though we got engaged and she knows im not comfortable with him bein in her life even as a friend, people around me dying through suicide, car accidents, stabbings, or just illness... i cant take anymore, even harming doesnt help now.. theres only one solution left..............

2. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

hunny please hold on. i am really sorry everything is going wrong for you at the moment. but things can and will get better. you can get through this. is there anyone you can turn to? Please try and stay safe - sf will always be here for you to lean on. you can pm me anytime.

Clare x

3. blackening

theres nobody i can turn to anymore, im completely alone now.. maybe its just a sign that its time, since we all die alone

4. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

This isnt your time hun - you can get through this - please hold on

5. blackening

im not strong enough anymore, all the will and strength has been chipped away until all thats left is this weak empty shell

6. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

sweetie please find something to hold onto - even if it is just something really small. you can get through this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.