Isn't it Ironic

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by meilma, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meilma

meilma Account Closed

So I go to an AA meeting tonight. I have to stay sober. I come out and there is a 52 dollar ticket on my car. It was a residential neighborhood. WTF. I have no job and no money. Just what I need is a ticket. Obviously, god is out to get me. All the signs are there.

2. Princeofhope

Princeofhope Well-Known Member

Sometimes the dice rolls just suck.

3. LoveBeing

LoveBeing Well-Known Member

It depends on how you read the “signs”…maybe your purpose for trying to stay sober is not so…?

Anyway, you can argue about the ticket at the court if you feel you have a chance to win…

4. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello meilma,

Where did you park your car? Unfortunately the authorities have to fine everyone otherwise the Countries would be a mess and everyone would do whatever they wanted - having said this you can dispute the fine at court since you have no job or maybe you can request from a family member to help you to pay the fine?

This is not actually a sign, it can happen to anyone and everyone and it happens to many thousands of people every day - this is part of life.

5. meilma

meilma Account Closed

Yeah, a residential street, at night. Wasn't looking for no parking signs, because they tend not to be present in the suburbs. I have no excuse, except why the hell were the signs there? They are new, weren't there a week ago. So I will have to pay, money that I do not have. Life really sucks, and it is getting progressively worse.

6. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Seems the government wants to put more fines :)

Do you have anyone that can help you with paying the fine?

7. threne

threne New Member

Well seriously, if you feel that hopeless you should take the time to examine what is really fucking up your life. I won't be a hypocrit and say it has to do with alcohol either, because I know most the time thats just a side effect of other rooted issues.

Life does suck, and it sucks for everyone. But to be honest, the little things that make us wish we didn't exist are still much better than not existing at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.