• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

isn't it strange we're all lonely together

i read a survey when i was in middles school that over 50 percent of girls my age would rather kill themselves then live as a fat person.

needless to say this has stuck with me.

now i'm 24 and i'm still fat and i've never had real sex or even a real kiss for that matter.

i fell in love with my best friend four years ago and just barely made it out alive. he would have loved me if i was thin. i have no doubt. and i could have gotten thin for him...if i had any control over the things i do.

i'm horrified to show my body to another person. my fat is my scar, and i haven't healed yet. i think being loved would help me get there. but it keeps people away. i keep people away.

sometimes i even wake up feeling beautiful, but then i remember that i'm alone, and i've always been alone.

most of the time i look in the mirror and lie. lie to make it through.

i want to make real life happen.

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
:hiya: hun you are not alone in that feeling. I am a big girl myself but i have gained very little control over my eating. If you need to talk anytime please just message me xxx

ConfusedSilence

If this guy would only have loved you if you were thin, he doesn't sound like a keeper.

There's someone out there who, when he sees you, will think you're the most beautiful person ever. Just wait for him. :)

Rayne

i fell in love with my best friend four years ago and just barely made it out alive. he would have loved me if i was thin. i have no doubt. and i could have gotten thin for him...if i had any control over the things i do.
1. If it's conditional, it ain't love. He wasn't worth your affection.

2. You can take your control back, you just have to do it slowly.

Have you seen your GP? They might be able to give you a diet plan to help with weight loss.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$85.00
Goal
$255.00