Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, May 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

This isnt a lot of things. This isnt a cry for help. All I cant do is cry. I cant be helped. This isnt sorry for leaving. It's thank god I'm finally getting the fuck out of everyones hair. This isnt sorry to those I've disappointed. It's now you know I'm not worthy of love or a lot of things. I told you before I was a fucking disease. I warned you all. I've ruined a lot of things lately. This is my way of fixing it. This isnt a suicide note. It's just my way of saying goodbye.
  2. bb564

bb564 Guest

You will be very missed by me.

Please talk to me before doing this.
  3. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Please hun don't do anything to yourself I'm here for you and so many others here are you can get through this
  4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

We're all here for you, Carla ... big hugs :hug:
    I know you've just been through it in chat, but try and write down what's bothering you ... it may help you a bit...

A question: D'you want to die forever, or d'you want to die so the pain goes away?
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

come on carla, please dont do this.

you know its not the right thing to do.
    what have i got to say or do to make you safe?

please tell me.

andy xx
  6. Kelsey

Kelsey Well-Known Member

You have so many people here that care about you and want to support you, try and let one of them in. I know its alot easier said then done, bit all I am asking is that you try.
  7. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Please don't give up, Carla. :hug:
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You say you are not worth anything. I think you are misguided. People here care about you as is evidenced by the many replies you receive to your threads. Please do not let depression cloud your mind and give you a clouded sense of reality. You are worth something.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.