Isolated and desolate...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Chameleo, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chameleo

Chameleo Member

I can't take it anymore. I've been isolated chronically for a few years now. I'm getting more and more depressed and the only thing I leave the house for is my meager-salaried job. I have no money to go out and do things and I think I'm agoraphobic, because I start worrying about going out and something going wrong... I don't know what to do. I'm losing the battle of life and I feel no encouragement or motivation to move forward. I think I'm losing my mind, because I'm currently whispering the text as I type it... Help,
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I have found that when I do not go out often, I get anxious about going out again, but once I have, it does pass...why not try taking short walks, or such so that you can keep up your confidence...big hugs, J
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

call your doctor get on on some anxiety meds maybe to help you go out more easily. the more you isolate the more you will feel like the walls are closing in. Get outside breath the air. Join a quiet group art something you can do independantly but be around other people. phone doc okay get some help
  4. Chameleo

Chameleo Member

Medications may help, but I'm afraid...
  5. total eclipse

i too was so afraid of medication took me along time but they do make a difference they give you control of your life try okay don't wait like i did i am starting my second antidepressant wellbutrin sr it is the best one for me the first one worked to but i was a little nauseated onit. Youwill feel yourself more on the medication and youwill have more energy i find Don't let fear stop you okay from healing Let us know okay call your doctor and get some help for YOU it will make things more bearable.
  6. Chameleo

Chameleo Member

Well, the problem is I'm pursuing a career in law enforcement and I don't want to have that kind of stigma, which would eliminate my chances.
  7. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

I'm willing to bet plenty of officers are on medications.

In fact law enforcement is pretty renown for seeing psychiatrists.
  8. total eclipse

yes police officers firemen all who work in high stress jobs seek out help
  9. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

Dear Chameleo - I wonder whether you would be willing to tell us roughly when this started. There are times in our lives when the Universe wants us to retreat from the world more and more. This usually lasts about two and a half years, which are then followed by a complete rebirth.

If you are interested, either here on the forum or by private message, please let me know your birth details - date, time and place of birth - and I will have a look at your birthchart to see whether there is any indication of such a change on the horizon for you, which from what you told us wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Please note that I am not trying to sell you anything. However, I am willing to share with you some of the things my own life has taught me. This is done in the hope that it may help you to cope and work your way through this particularly difficult and traumatic times with more ease.

I am not in business in the usual sense. The only business I am interested in is helping people find a better understanding of themselves, their predestined pathway and that which is currently moving through their lives. I do not do birthchart interpretations, as I no longer have the time for them. But, feel free to ask any questions related to this topic here on the Forum. Should something be of too private a nature to be discussed here, please contact me by private message.

All my work is done for charity and there is never any charge for any of it. But, to those who get something from what I am willing to share, I recommend that they make a donation to a charity of their own choice.

With love - Aquarius

10. lifeisnotfair

lifeisnotfair Member

hey Chamelio, I've felt the same way. I have a meagerly wage job and I even have my college degree in art but im making around minimum wage working at a grocery store - I hate my job. Its depressing and dissapointing for sure. I would suggest what Sadeyes has said, try going for a walk everyday. It will lighten your mood and get some oxygen flowing in you and get your blood flowing. I need to start doing that myself, i've been sleeping in later and not getting out in the fresh air. I have been lonely and I can understand somewhat where you're coming from.
  11. Chameleo

Chameleo Member

I'm skeptical of new age treatments. However, I have no qualms in mentioning that his melancholic mindset followed me since my early teenage years.
  12. Chameleo

Chameleo Member

Been thinking about starting an exercise regiment, but I just can't seem to motivate myself to push...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.