Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sad Rabbit, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sad Rabbit

Sad Rabbit Account Closed

I am in a really bad place. Isolated from company...people ignoring me...

Having had a major change in my life recently, I thought there was some hope or light in my life..and things were going to improve.

Apparently, its all an illusion. Ignored and alone as usual.

I feel angry, sick and broken...

No one gives a shit.

Ignored on the forums and chat... I have 160 friends on Facebook and only two people talk to me.

No one gives a shit!
  2. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

It feels like that some days, but I don't think its true. I go through the same thing a lot too. I feel nobody cares, I don't talk to anyone outside of work for weeks. Not even family. But then people start to talk to me again. I know it won't help now but people have their own shit, and sometimes they are too tired or forget about everyone else. Doesn't mean they care any less though

3. Anonymous guy

Anonymous guy Member

Ugh, I'm right there...
  4. Sad Rabbit

I understand people with this "affliction" will have it to a greater or lesser degree and it there may be times when it seems worse than others. For me, its greater...and its constant. I can't wait for Christmas. Always a fun time. :cry:

I am forever destined to walk this earth by isolation that even extends online.

I just wish I knew why.
  5. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

u can chat with me..i feel the same too...u welcome to pm me anytime
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I can relate to you isolating.. I have isolated myself for seventeen years..I live in my bedroom 24/7... The only time I come out is for necessities or appointments..I pushed everyone away from me twenty years ago.. I have no one but my sister who can't keep her mouth shut.. So even though I live with her I very rarely talk to her.. She repeats what I say to the rest of the family and even her friends..You need to seek a therapist to help you thru this.. I wouldn't wish my life on anyone..I have two friends from the forum who we have taken our friendship outside of the forum.. We talk dailey and that means alot to me..Seek the help now!!
  8. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

I ,too,can empathize with feeling isolated and alone.And sick. But you are wrong that no one cares.I often can't respond here because I am too paralyzed with depression..but I just had to let you know you have been a source of inspiration here at sf-we will always be here for you..just a post or pm away.
    Your life will get better if you just keep trying.A friend of mine likes to say.."just keep swimming..just keep swimming".Take it a day at a hour at a time...have faith and know that there iS hope. :fish:
  9. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

Why ... I can't explain...

I hope you feel better, I hope you feel different,

Personally every day I feel different. I personally can't stand this time of year, I'm very good at pretending, this time of year though, reminds me, that I'm alone, always have been and always will be.

Anyway what I'm saying is, we need to find someone, anyone to chat too. I'm happy to chat to you any time :) I think we'd both be doing each other a favour

10. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

You're just an endless circle. You think people ignore you, so you just keep seeing that they ignore you, and so you think that you were right about thinking that, and isolate you even more. I agree it's hard to jump in when you feel different, it takes time. And two, it's a good start. You'll see some people will be to be dumped, but some will become friends. It's hard when you're more emotional than the average I know.
  11. Sad Rabbit

I'm sorry.

I can't do this anymore.

12. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Alot of us can relate to what you're feeling, and that's why many of us are here. In this place we, lonely beings on our own, can band togheter and help eachother in feeling loved and wanted.

We're all a big family of friend in here :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.