Isolated

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by allyn666, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allyn666

allyn666 Member

And since losing my job 6 weeks ago I have become more and more isolated. My mother, brother, and sister never call. They don't want to be contaminated by bad news. My oldest daughter rarely calls. Why should she, she would just have to hear depressing news. Who needs that in their life. Soon, no one will have to deal with me or think about depressing things. And either will I.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think your daughter will always need you hun Talk okay to your doctor get some help for you to deal with your sadness depression okay Your family will be devasted if you leave it will only cause them so much pain and leave them with endless sadness too please hold on okay reach out for some help hugs

3. LoveBeing

LoveBeing Well-Known Member

Maybe they just don't know what to say to you or they are not sure if you want to hear from them now? On the other hand, you can always call them...

You seem to be thinking whatever thoughts that would convince you to suicide. What others think is only thoughts. How you really are is what's real. If you give your attention to how to live, you will be in the process of getting another job, etc. People around you will feel it from your vibrational energy and respond to you. Maybe they can feel now that you subconsciously want to be isolated...

Which one is more important: Your life and soul? or thoughts of yours and others'?

:blink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.