Isolating

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by brknsilence, Sep 20, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Lately been wanting to isolate. Just been feeling down. Not sure what to say or do anymore. Seems I'm getting no where.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Isolating will make everything a million times worse. I hope you will receive support from posting here. How are the children? How is the pregnancy going?

brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

I don't know what else to do. Been crying and feeling so down. Just don't understand anymore. So tired. Think this maybe lack of sleep, I don't know. Kids are doing alright. I'm tired of feeling uncomfortable during the pregnancy. It's been going okay, just uncomfortable. Back hurts a lot. Sorry, been so down.

4. libra

libra Active Member

I've been feeling the same, minis pregnancy. Not know owing what to do has me feeling lost but like you I came here in search of some answers, advice and a bit of a break from having to pretend to the world. Isolating only makes it harder to reintegrate. I hope your pregnancy discomfort.eases.and that all is well with baby. Stay strong and keep talking x

brknsilence likes this.
  5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

It shall pass its only temporary phrase though for your sake I do hope its over sooner than later. Have you looked into pregancy massages for this reason? Ive heard from my friends who swear by those massages they get.

brknsilence likes this.
  6. brknsilence

I soaked in a tub with Epsom salts last night. Helped a little. Can't wait until next month.

Thanks for being there everyone. Still a bit down and all but trying to be okay today. My daughter turned 2 today. Hope her day goes well.

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  7. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. Hope today will turn out better for you. Happy birthday to your daughter :)

8. brknsilence

9. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Have a good time at the party, great excuse to eat cake! Happy Bday to the little one

brknsilence likes this.
  10. brknsilence

We haven't done any parties. We may set one up later on. Not sure. We been so tight financially.

11. Deety

Deety Well-Known Member

Hope you enjoy some nice time with her.

brknsilence likes this.
  12. brknsilence