Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Evan1, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Evan1

Evan1 Member

I'm so tired of everything and nothing seems to excite me anymore. I just feel like crawling in bed, closing my eyes, and everything will be over. I feel lonely, like no one supports me. My parents pretty much made me feel terrible when I came out as panromantic asexual and agender. They blamed it on the internet and told me it was just a phase. Every time I'm with them I can't even enjoy myself when my mind is screaming "You're alone! They don't love you! You're terrible for never being able to be the daughter they wanted!" Makes me sad to know that the people I thought I could trust make me feel like disappearing. I know life ahead will be tough and I just don't want to go through with it. I'm a waste of space and time just sitting here. I can't get the motivation or the confidence to do anything. Everything would just me easier for me, for everyone, if I could just peacefully close my eyes and never open them again.
  2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

As far as labels go who cares. Why put yourself in a labeled specimen jar for your family to examine and make the decision for you? has a forum that you can identify with others dealing with your issues when it comes to parents. Do what makes you happy not what makes THEM happy. Its your life, you are the person who is living it.

I think aces got it harder than anyone else. that's just me
    Evan1 likes this.
  3. lightning05

lightning05 Well-Known Member

Please don't say that you are a waste of space. I'm sure that you have talents, dreams, etc and that's not a waste. How old are you? Don't feel the need to label yourself, like was mentioned above. Be who you are in your heart. It is hard because often we are not what other people want us to be. It is a challenge and a very difficult thing in this world to be yourself. What hobbies do you like? Maybe one of them can motivate you.
    moxman and Evan1 like this.
  4. Evan1

Evan1 Member

I'm 15. I love to draw and want to become a cartoon animator one day in the future as a career (Most people tell me its stupid and I wont succeed). Cartoons and story writing is pretty much the only thing keeping me alive right now. It's also a good way to help me vent. Although, most of the time I put myself down comparing my work to others. Its something I'm passionate in, even if it takes me a while to start on a project. I want to create stories that help others through tough times just like they did to me.
  5. moxman

moxman I am proud to call Rosie, my best friend =) Forum Pro

Hi, I am Mox,

Just out of curiosity, how do you define panromantic asexual and agender? I know what it means according to google I really want to know what you think of it personally .I would suggest joining Reddit , they have a couple of subreddits dealing with what you're describing and maybe chatting with them will help you and you can find a place you belong. If you do not know how to do it just PM me and I walk you through it

Take Care of yourself
  6. lightning05

lightning05 Well-Known Member

Don't listen to people who tell you your dreams are stupid. They shouldn't be in your life. Right now I think it's important you focus on your passion and hopefully that can help relieve some stress. There's no need to compare yourself to others if it's what you love doing!
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, do what you feel comfortable doing and maybe if thats what you want acceptance will come with it. You have to accept it is what it is and you are who you are. At 15, you could still change a lot in the next 3-5 years but what makes life tolerable for you now is the key question. Is there a school counsellor you can see? Keep doing your art and cartoons and keeping you mind occupied. Be yourself and never change for someone else. Be you and accept and love you! (hugs)