Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Mar 2, 2010.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i guess it doesnt matter where i go...i always end up sitting alone, not a part of any chat room...not a part of anything...this place has changed so much that i kno no one now...i guess its pathetic when u dont even fit in with people who understand u. at this point im so isolated..everything i feel, everything i really am is all locked away. everyone wants me to let it out but im past trusting anyone with those thoughts. ive tried over and over to just let go but i cant. its gotten to the point when someone ask i just say im fine but silently inside my heart is breaking my soul aches to just cry and let go of my fear and anger. i wish someone would just look at me and see what i feel...its so hard to hide the expressions on my face the tears that stream silently but somehow no one ever sees. Even now i sit here trying desperately to control my intense feels of pain...but crying doesnt do anything anything just makes me hurt more. all i feel is pain shredding my hope into tiny shards...i dunno what to do anymore :cry:
  2. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I hear you. I spend most of my time alone, and I'm tired of it. But sometimes when I'm around people, they make me feel lonelier. Life. What am I supposed to do about it?
  3. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know the feeling I spend most of my time alone as well which probably isn't good but I prefer it to being around people that are trying to be extra cheerful around me. It's selfish I know but it really annoys me that there being so falsely cheerful that it just makes me feel worse. And all I want to do is get away from them.
  4. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I prefer to be alone, at ease and no one else to worry about.

And you do fit in here, your mind is making illusions.
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know right now you'd love nothing more than the real thing but best I can offer is :arms:
  6. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

Hello Anathema, I know where you are coming from.
    So much pain you do not know what to do, who to talk to, and the more you go with no one to talk to the more it hurts.
    Know you are not alone, there are many others in your position, all you have to do is talk on here, it helps.
    Let out all your frustrations in how many words it takes.
    I guarantee you, that you will meet ppl on here who are in the same position as you like I am.
    And they truly are good ppl on here, who will both advise and support you, like me, if you ever need a shoulder, PM me any time on here.