Israel created and control Hamas?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by me1, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Interesting article about the roots of Hamas and how Israel were supposedly involved in their creation and control as a tool to further their agenda in the region.

2. wibble

wibble Well-Known Member

This seems to be no different to how the US created the Taliban during the 1980s to fight the commies, or how the british government covertly supported the UVF during the troubles.

This is what you get when you have dickheads making foreign policy.

3. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Not much surprises me. Or would surprise me. I don't really have an opinion about it other than they need to get this shit settled so we don't have to hear about the latest shitstorm in Israel every other day.

4. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Dude im Israeli and i can tell you 100% that no one in israel supports hamass
    all my freands are in the army and every singel one of them fighting with hamas
    and this article only shows how ignorent western people about the middle east

5. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

Which is why I never comment on this issue on internet forums, despite following the story on the news closely. Everyone seems to have a differing opinion on Israel and Hamas's problems, but most people don't know the full story, me included.

6. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Today (08\January\09) Israel got attacked from the north
    so now Israel got 2 fronts to defend
    the western front (gaza) and the northren front (lebanon)
    this fact only shows that israel dont need to creat an enemy for itself
    becouse everyone hating it anyways :X

7. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Lyndon Larouche, the guy behind the website referenced in the OP, is not someone I would personally take all that seriously. See his wikipedia entry and a separate wikipedia entry on his political views and judge for yourself.

At a minimum I think you'd conclude he has some very odd ideas, indeed. :blink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.