Israeli War Crimes

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Bob26003, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

Israeli War Crimes

Video interview: Richard Goldstone

Goldstone challenges US over Gaza report

Posted October 23, 2009

The United States has criticised the Goldstone report into Israel's war on Gaza, calling it one-sided.

In an interview with Al Jazeera's Shihab Rattansi, Justice Richard Goldstone challenged the US government to justify its claims that his findings are flawed and biased.

Goldstone said the attacks on him have become personal and he believes most critics have not even read the report.

Russia's Daring Vote

By Israel Shamir

October 23, 2009 "Information Clearing House" - -Russia's vote to endorse the Goldstone Gaza report in the United Nations Human Rights Council last Friday was an important, milestone event both for Palestine and for Russia. For Palestine, this vote opened a way to try and sentence Israeli mass-murderers, and thus ushered Israel into a new era of responsibility after a long period of Wild West-style, Colt-45 justice. For Russia, this vote has proved to its own country and to the world that it is free from American and Zionist diktat and able to navigate its own policy.

This story began on Christmas with the Israeli onslaught on defenceless Gaza. Taking advantage of the holiday lull, the Israeli army killed hundreds of Palestinian children and other civilians by indiscriminate use of white phosphorus and artillery. The world was horrified, and the UN Human Rights Council appointed Judge Richard Goldstone, a former prosecutor for Rwanda and Yugoslavia, to find out the facts.

Many people doubted his impartiality: Goldstone is a Jew -- a self-described Zionist, well-connected to Israel – he sits on the board of its University and his daughter even lived in Tel Aviv for a while. Goldstone was guided by his conscience and not by his blood. He went to Gaza, invested a lot of time and effort, and concluded: Israel has committed war crimes and crimes against humanity. He recommended the case be transferred to the ICC court in the Hague. Israel did not cooperate and tried to undermine and block the report, but failed. That was the first Israeli defeat.

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

While I agree with some of the general statements, the issue is incredibly complex and neither the U.S. nor Russia can take the moral high ground in judgement of any other country given their own histories pertaining to genocide and war crimes.
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm more concerned about the crimes against the mentally ill. Especially the crime of not providing meaningful services.
  4. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

Zionists control America and the entire world infact. Every war America has ever entered has been decided by a Rothschild at some point. Even World War II was created by the Rothschild family, so they could fund all sides in participation with their astronomical wealth.

Former Israeli President Ariel Sharon....

People just believe Bush and America are so very, very evil because the Rothschild family control the world media and make it appear as though it's America's fault.
  5. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Conspiracy theories aside...

Both sides messed up, but given that Hamas was a terrorist organization, and Israel a modern democracy with a more powerful military, the latter should be held to higher standards. Considering it was fighting in one of the most densely populated areas in the world, using artillery and scatter bombs to boot, they could certainly be considered criminally negligent in their conduct. Israel's refusal to open an independent investigation - even within it's own jurisdiction - isn't helping the perception of fault on its part.

Then again, there has barely been as much heated passion over the horrible things perpetrated elsewhere in the world...
  6. Xaos

Xaos Well-Known Member

You might find this interesting:
  7. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

If you occupy a people for forty to fifty years, and commit attrocities and generally treat them as subhuman, Is it not common sense that they are going to fight back?

Israel is still bulldozing homes and building settlements.

Israel does not want peace, they want land.
  8. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

<Mod Edit, WildCherry: Rude>
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2009
  9. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

I knew about Prescott Bush actually. But it was more than just he that was funding the second world war. It's a well known fact the Rothschild's were too.

Do you even know who Ariel Sharon is, XXXXX?

Try and tell me he never said that.

You are a typical Libtard. You need to educate yourself before you humiliate yourself any further, you just want Republicans to blame all your problems on. Well it ain't that simple, unlike you.

How dare you attack me just because you're so ignorant. I posted fact, you're just too dumb to click the link.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2009
  10. Xaos

Xaos Well-Known Member

Well your response didn't put that across, you just put it all down to Zionism and the Rothschilds:

Although I knew about them funding both sides of the Napoleonic wars, I've heard about WW2 but never read properly into it, and when I hear people saying "it was all the Rothschilds, they own everything" its sounds overly simplified.
  11. Shogun

Shogun Well-Known Member

Well there's many evil powers in the world. I should've mentioned that to begin with actually, but like you with the "it was all the Rothschild's" thing, I get a little frustrated when everyone automatically blames Bush and Republicans for all the world's evils, you know?

There's so many evil powers behind the scenes.
  12. wastedmylife

<Mod Edit, WildCherry: Rude and inappropriate>
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2009
  13. wastedmylife

people like him need to blame the jews or zionists, even though animal barbaric scums like him are responsible for all the problems in the world, it is easier to just blame the problems on the zionists or jews or whatever he calls them
  14. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Closing thread due to the insults and hostilites!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.