Issues With Chat on Phone

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Cicada 3301, Sep 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I have noticed an issue while using my phone and leaving chat. If I attempt to back out of a chat room my screen goes blank and I have to close the tab and open chat again. Also if I attempt to PM a member and back out of the conversation/chat I have the same blank page issue.

I don't know if it is just me or others too. I'm using an android phone and this only occurs on the mobile version of chat for me.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Has been several people mention the issue when switching from chat to PM , unfortunately there are no "settings" to adjust on this area.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I have the same problem :(

4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

*hugs*

I found a way around it, might not work for everyone. Have a tab open on your phone for chat and have a separate tab open on your phone for a PM with a member. Of course still presents the issue if you try to back out of either tab, but then at least it won't happen as much, unless you're really popular and get loads of PM's :p

5. Zaheer

Zaheer Account Closed

As far as I know .. thats a bug in arrow chat .. changing the browser is the only option I found .. don't remember if it was firefox or other browser.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.