Issues with eating, becoming bad now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sycotic_Sarah

I've lost some weight since a few days ago apparently, I've not ate for a while, about 40 odd hours, and I feel so hungry but I hate food SO much. I don't want to eat but my stomach won't shut up.

I have been researching 'tips and tricks' and I am just trying.

I am 'fasting' now.
I plan to do 'fasting' for a month.
Cept I've ruined it already by drinking 86 calories, I'm stressing out and crying because I don't know what to do.
I lost 60 lbs+ last time I did this shit, and I just feel so fat and ugly now.
I hate being fat.
I want to be skinny.
I want to be my target weight.
I used to be so underweight.
What the hell happened?!
I don't think this is an eating disorder, but no other place seems to suit this...

The last time I made myself sick was about, three days ago. Or two. I don't know. I don't remember. Everything seems like mist now. I can't think, remember, see, anything clearly...

Oh how I want to be thin...
Just this one wish, then I'll feel so much better.

:mad: :sad:

I turned Anorexic when I was 14. Worst thing that happened to me. I'm almost 18 and I'm still anorexic. Get some help before you screw yourself up. I let Anorexia consume my life. My grades became crap, I lost little friends I had and my love life is nonexistent. That's why I'm here now trying to find out a way to end it all.

S

Sycotic_Sarah

I started all of this probably 2/3 years ago.
*sigh*

I dunno.
Sorry for posting.

swimmergirl

What is going on? It is not about the food, or your body, the anorexia is just a symptom of an underlying problem. What pain are you acting out by not eating?
Can you talk about it?

S

Sycotic_Sarah

excuse me
dont tell me what it is and isnt
when youve not the slightest clue about me.

bria

Anorexia sucks. I am so sorry you are struggling through it right now. I was anorexic for years when I danced in highschool, and am still struggling with it now. I don't have much useful to offer other since I am still dealing with it, but if you ever want to talk I am almost always on.

S

Sycotic_Sarah

are u a doctor?

'cause u cant make that diagnosis if u arnt a doctor.

n before u say 'oh thats what u want to hear' its not
actually
i just wanted to be told that im not that so alone
cause right now
i feel alone more than ever

Puddytat

Oh how I want to be thin...
Just this one wish, then I'll feel so much better.

You're not alone sweetie :hug: but i find it better to lose weight with moral support. i wish i could lose weight too but i cant seem to stop eating.

I need a gym!!!! its the only way ive found to make any difference but im scared to go alone :sad:

swimmergirl

It doesn't take a doctor to know that you are hurting and using food to cope with the pain.

A lot of us with eating disorders know the emptiness that you feel, we have all been there, you are not alone.

i am just concerned that you will seriously hurt yourself by restricting food and make yourself really sick. As someone who has been there, it is not a fun way to live.

So, sorry if I offended you in any way, it was not my intention, just trying to save you from the hell I have been through.

S

Sycotic_Sarah

im not in pain
i dont like food
get that in ur head ok pumpkin?

look yea
i have bee thru this
for 3 years now
nd it is hell
but hey
my life is hell
that is the first time ive ever said that in my life
i dont pity myself
i dont care
just
forget i posted :/

savetoniqht

It doesn't take a doctor to know that you are hurting and using food to cope with the pain.

A lot of us with eating disorders know the emptiness that you feel, we have all been there, you are not alone.

i am just concerned that you will seriously hurt yourself by restricting food and make yourself really sick. As someone who has been there, it is not a fun way to live.

So, sorry if I offended you in any way, it was not my intention, just trying to save you from the hell I have been through.
You may not be trying to be offensive, but you honestly need to stop. You may not be meaning to but your posts are just sounding judgemental and that's the last thing that's going to help.

ANYWAY, as everyone has been saying you're not alone.. so many people go through this. =( I agree it does sort of sound like an eating disorder, but as you said I'm not a doctor and I can't diagnose you. Onceee again I don't really have advice about what you should do, but you're not alone. If you ever want to talk, I'm always available. I hope you start feeling better.. just try and remember that this isn't the best way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00