Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kfunk01, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kfunk01

kfunk01 Member

So I keep thinking of way I can kill myself....... I talk to a psychologist... I can't tell her some of the things I am thinking... It is so much easier to tell a bunch of people I don't know. I want to say I have a plan.... But why does life feel so hard... I hate it. Money problems. People problems. Family issues... All of this really came to the surface more recently after losing a lot of weight... I was using food as my mind numer. I wish life didn't hurt so much... I keep getting these horrible thoughts of how I am going to die... a horrible car crash. Or how about killing myself with pills. On another aspect... I have tried cutting... It helped but I can't not wear short sleeves... People ask to much oh what happened. I have to lie... Again Can't live with myself for lieing... I just don't know what to do. Makes me want to hurt myself... I just don't know how to cope with it all... I never felt feelings before and I can't stand it... Now I can't eat thru them so it is 10 times harder... And hurts so much... Anyone have any ideas on what to do... How do you tell someone... that you are hurting so much...:sad:
  2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I'm the last person to be giving advice as I cut and quite often want to end my life, but know that I understand what it is you're going through.

Life gets hard sometimes, try not to give up. :hug:
  3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

welcome to the forum
    you have made a positive start, by telling all of us how you are hurting.

sometimes it is easier to tell a 'bunch of strangers', though after you are here awhile, it will feel like you are part of a family, but more supportive, and always accepting.

here, we understand how you feel and what you are going through. we all have something in common here.

i'm glad you are here, please lean on us for support. and you can pm me if you want to talk. . .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.