It’s been awhile- life- world better off without me.

kmarie0912

I haven’t been here for awhile, life took a turn and then I was happy... for while... like they say all good things must come to an end. Today I feel at a road block a stand still, today feels like everything around me is going so fast and I can’t breath or move, today I saw what life would be like without me and it looked better.. everyone looked at peace... I feel helpless and lost.. I’ve talked to someone and they just don’t get it... I’m tired of fighting I’m tired of trying... ive done it for so long and I just don’t think I have anything left in me anymore.

KindaOtiose

Hi. I'm sorry you're feeling this bad @kmarie0912.

A lot of what you wrote is very relatable to me; I've often felt like the world would be better of without me and I've also felt helpless and lost, and I know how much it sucks. However, I think when we are feeling down, we forget how much we really matter and how we've positively impacted the world. You matter and the world is better with you in it.

It's great that you were feeling better, however it is not great that you've started to feel worse soon. Do you know what changed? Did something happen or something change that has caused this feeling change for you? You can always share more if you want.

You've said that you have "talked to someone". Are you in therapy or is this just someone you know? If you aren't in therapy, maybe this is something you could consider. It can help people a lot.

You do matter and the world is better with you in it. Stay safe. I hope you can feel a bit better soon. Sending hugs *brohug.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello and welcome back to the forum, its good to hear you were happy and enjoying life for a while, do you have any idea what triggered it to come back to feeling low and depressed again?

You mentioned you spoke to someone and they ''didn't get it'', I suggest you keep talking to people because someone will get it and hopefully try and support you the best they can.

Are you on medication? I suggest you speak to a professional. Some people don't get it and that's just how it it but there are many people that will get it and understand and want to help you.

Keep talking to us here okay? *hug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i'm sorry that you aren't doing well right now @kmarie0912 . you said you got to the point that you are doing well for a while, that means that you can do it again.do you know why things made you feel so bad again?

i think it may be a good idea to talk to your doctor. he/she may be able to help with meds or refer you to therapy. and just because 1 person didn't listen doesn't mean to give up. try talking to others. and keep talking to us we are listening. i hope you feel better soon...mike...*hug*shake

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
I haven’t been here for awhile, life took a turn and then I was happy... for while... like they say all good things must come to an end. Today I feel at a road block a stand still, today feels like everything around me is going so fast and I can’t breath or move, today I saw what life would be like without me and it looked better.. everyone looked at peace... I feel helpless and lost.. I’ve talked to someone and they just don’t get it... I’m tired of fighting I’m tired of trying... ive done it for so long and I just don’t think I have anything left in me anymore.
It sounds like you need more energy from food, vitamins and support from others that will help you battle from being tired and feel like you losing a battle.

Life would not be better without you. *hug "Life is a stage and we all got to play our part"

My grandfather died 2 months ago and I used to tell him when I was in high school "papa I can't do this or that" he told me a short story he said "there was a person named Can't and Can't never did anything" So the moral of the story is you can do this.

I hope you can get people behind you to help if not you have us now :)

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
@kmarie0912 I've got an important news bulletin for you: You aren't so important that the world would be better if you weren't around. Me either. Nobody is that important. "Screw the world!" I say (constantly, people tell me to shut up). You are a world and you would not be better off, either. Also, like you said, you were happy for awhile. That happens from time to time. You'll be happy again.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00