It all crumbling

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lozzie, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

imm near the verge of doing something stupid, ND REALLY DONT KNOW how to cope anymore, i go think of overdosing then i get interrupted by someone and stuff and then... i choose not to, the feeling come sback and then i need to do it, then i get interrupted again.... if i could write whats going on in my life i would- its just reeally hard:i'm sorry:

2. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

What's going on, hun? What is bothering you?

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Yes it is hard. Especially when you think no one is going to understand or that you will hae to explain everything about your feelings etc. But I think it is a great idea for you to write it all down. Journal it all.

Especially here. You can start a diary in that forum. Either one everyone can read or even a private one. I have both. I like using the public one because then I know someone else knows whats going on in my head. And most members here completely understand how I'm feeling so I dont need to work hard at explaining myself then. But when I have something that I'm just too scared to share I use the private one.

I hope that you feel you can share this stuff with others here. It helps. It is never best to try and keep things bottled up inside. They have a way of surfacing eventually and usually it's not nice at all and even worse at usually the most worst of times.

If you use it as a journal, you can go back and see things are they were. Maybe see things that become common or triggers for your suicidal feelings. Use the entries in a way to help you move forward from past events.

I dont know if you are seeing any one for professional help. If not, please consider it? Even a support group for suicidal or depressed people. Another good way to meet others that truly understand and can help you from their own experiences. Always some sort of professional in a support group that can make other recommendations that you may not even be aware of as available to you.

Just know no matter what you do or how you feel, people here care and will try the best they can to support you and help you to not feel so alone. :arms:

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

understand ive got whats going on in my head yet cant get it out to the ppl tht should understand its hard hey but i get told suppose you do too have to vent great place here for tht

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

hmm last post made bit of sense then failed sorry im a raving drunk yes what was meant to say noone gets you as me or anybody yet they all expect us to be ffixed with simple shit .yes very hard to get feelings out i struggle mostly with the so called experts

6. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

just to answer your question i do see someone- i see a christian psychologist- she is away for two weeks atm so yeh..... :(

7. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Just life in general i have alot to sort of atm and i cant deal with it all, past has come back t get me in the face

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.