It All Ends On The 10th........I hope.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SkyHigh, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

I've decided to attempt on the 10th. I'm going for deadlier un-reversable methods this time so I'm hoping that I will die.

I'm sick and tired of life. I don't need to talk, it's all I've ever done. It doesn't help me at all.

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

You may think it doesn't help, but never underestimate the power of it ...

D'you want to give us just a glimpse into your mind, at the current time? What's made you come to this decision, to end your life on the 10th?

3. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

Everything is so bleak. I'm tired of waking up without a meaning. There's nothing new in my mind. There's nothing in my mind except the visions of my death which I've been having 24/7 for 4 1/2 years. I've been summoned somewhere on the 10th. After I've completed that task which will help someone I do not like very much, I'm not going back home. I'm going to the carpark at the mall. 10th floor.

I've annoyed many around me with my lack of interest in life.

4. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

I've never understood these post-dated suicide attempts. Real suicidal moods usually have short shelf lives, and are either acted upon or are gone quickly.

I sympathize--SF doesn't help nearly as much as its cheerleaders hope.

5. EllieThade

EllieThade Antiquities Friend

Saying you don't need to talk I don't think is so true. You NEED to talk about it. I don't think you would have posted about your plan if there weren't some glimmer of hope that maybe someone could talk you out of it. Please talk more. I know you feel it's over. That's a feeling I've had soooo many times. I understand it. But PLEASE don't do it. Please stop planning for Monday. Does England have a suicide hotline? Do you have a therapist you can call? I want to help. Please PM me if you want to talk. I don't want you to die. Please hang in there. And keep posting...

Hugs,

Ellie

6. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I have send you a PM, i hope you will answer me in a PM. But i want to know the reason you want to die?

7. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

Please keep fighting, don't give up and hold onto some hope.

Talk to me about the way you're feeling, talk to anybody, goto the doctors and tell them. You can get through this.

Please

8. EllieThade

EllieThade Antiquities Friend

Can you check yourself into a hospital until Monday passes?

9. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I really hope you reconsider... you seem like a great person, after all. SMS me if you want... I'll respond as quickly as I can.

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't do this SkyHigh. I take it that you're planning on jumping from the 10th floor on the 10th of March? I hope that you reconsider this. If the fall doesn't kill you, then it will definitely break many bones in your body and likely leave you paralyzed and in even more pain than you're in now. There has to be a better way SkyHigh. You seem like such a nice person that just needs some help. :hug:

11. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

But you posted this; so you must want some part of you to talk to us.

We're here to listen. ^_^

12. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

I don't know what to do anymore. These thoughts are driving me insane (>_<)

13. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

It all has to end tomorrow. No more excuses for living. I really hope I succeed.

Were going to london at 6am tomorrow. Now I have three options. Jump of the 10th floor or jump in front of the train or if the day is longer, get home and cut in the bathroom.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  14. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

as you know any of these replies will encourage you to do it, and mine won`t be an exeption. Killing yourself means you gave up, and human beens oh well we are so lazy we all want the easiest way, have you ever thought about live to do something about yourself? there`s nothing afterwards if you kill yourself, but if you stay alive you can prove the world( and most important) to yourself, that you are stronger than any situation that life can put you in. What if you fail? you can get so bad injured that you can stay living worse than now, think about something to stop your pain, not your life. Anything in life worths that someone kill itself.

15. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

:hug:
    Please dont do it... Can you get to some safe place?

16. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

How can you say so as if you have seen?

Suicide isn't cowardice. How many people on earth can stand on a building and just jump? It's thought of as cowardice just to keep people in the routine of life. Well I've decided to find out what's on the other side.

I'll make sure I don't.

17. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

There's no safe place on earth :sad: Why shouldn't I? I don't care much for the future, I'm sick of life. It's meaningless.

18. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Intresting, i partly agree with you; why do you say that?

19. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please SkyHigh, don't do this to your body. Jumping off the 10th floor and jumping in front of a train will severely damage your body and most likely end your life. There has to be a better way. You're still quite young if I remember correctly. You have your whole life ahead of you. :hug:

20. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

Most likely end my life you say? Well, that is what I'm aiming for. I need to kill my body to let my soul flee. Why would I want to live when it is life that I hate so much?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.