it all leads to one

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by clairedelune, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

You know what, it seems that whenever something makes me become agitated, I can't help but wanting to do something no matter how simple that cause of agitation is. It seems that everything I do is the greatest effort I can make and it sort of bothers me a hell lot when the effort is ruined or made into nonsense. I can't help but do something to hurt myself because if I try to hurt those that cause the agitation, the blame would still be right back at me. So I end up thinking silly thoughts like killing myself but in the end I don't attempt to. Instead I just try to hurt myself physically until the acute feeling emotionally fades. But I know it would only be temporary and soon things will become ill again and the cycle goes on. I am so much imprisoned in a life I could not handle much. And I actually don't know until when am I to suffer. I haven't reached 20 years in this life and that's all that I'm sure of. :itachi:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you make yourself suffer because of the cruelty of others. Your efforts should be met with kindness not ignored or shoved aside. Please do not let others arrogance others inability to care affect you this way. You deserve only care and compassion so please be kind to you. Do something that brings you peace brings you healing and happiness. Please i understand turning the pain inwards i do that myself but we can't let others do this anymore to us okay
    We have to say no they are wrong and we have to instead of hating ourselves we have to be kind to ourselves. Next time when you feel that pain please go out and buy yourself something special do something special that shows you how important you are. You are kind you should get kindness back in your return These people that hurt you emotionally don't let them okay Each day do something special just for you i mean it because you are deserving of love and care and understanding.
  3. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Wow, I really do think this would help me a lot. Thanks for this I'm starting to feel better.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Instead of hurting yourself Cheryl, when something doesn't go right, stop and think about what you can do to improve it for next time. Sometimes just the slightest of adjustments might help to make things better. Maybe try that next time something doesn't work out right? :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.