It all started 6 months ago

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by headcrabs18, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. headcrabs18

headcrabs18 New Member

i got my report back from school.
    It turned out all i got was Es and Ds which totally sucks.My parents went skitzo at me.
    I want to kill myself because i can never make them happy cause they want a smart and an intelligent son. I try so hard but i still fail.
    I just got some major test results back.
    I failed.
    They went skitzo again!
    I started to talk to myself saying
    that there is no reason living because my parents will never like me they will never respect me. There is no point living when you have no a no good education and your family treats you like a retard.
    I tried to kill myself tonight.
    Just about 2hrs ago.
    I went into the kitchen to pick up a knife.
    I was about to stab myself but then my dad came into the kitchen to get a drink and he stoped me.
    He quickly called mum and my lil bro and they started to yell at me.
    Obviously they were worried
    pffft sure.
    I will try some other time.
    Maybe when i am home alone
    or maybe on christmas eve.
    Cause it would be a good christmas present to the world.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf, Im glad you found us!

I'm sorry to hear you are suffering so badly right now:mad:
    Committing suicide isn't the answer hun. Your parents must know how bad you feel since they saw what you were trying to do, hopefully they will start treating you better. If they don't , well school and exams aren't everything and you will probably move out in a couple of years and have your whole life ahead of you. I wish you the best of luck, and I'm always here if you need a chat :hug:
  3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

there can be lots of reasons you don't do well on tests, like dyslexia or other learning disorders. don't be so hard on yourself. you obviously need some extra help with school, i bet if your parents knew how badly you felt about failing they'd take that extra step to getting you the help you need.

please don't kill yourself over your grades. grades can change. to state the obvious, suicide is forever. you just need some extra help.
  4. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

It would definently not be a good christmas present to the world, he tried to stop you, he obviously cares about you! Don't do this. :hug:
  5. headcrabs18

headcrabs18 New Member

thanks ppls
    but this test just isnt your normal test.
    If u fail you cant go to year 11 and 12 and i will have less of a chance of getting a job in the future
    but thanks anyway
  6. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

Seriously grades are not everything, i have a degree in childcare.. i was thinking ill easily be able to find a job.... how wrong was i,after studying for so long... i finally got a job a the start of the year... but because they were over staffed they had to let some staff go in september.. and one of them was me... iv been for a number of interviews since.. with no luck.. so believe me having the grades and qualification's dont seem to count for a lot these days. they want people with experience...

i think it is wrong of your parents to put so much pressure on you! you really need to tell them... the reason you are feeling this way is because of what they are saying.. then mayb they will stop

7. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Hi there and welcome to the forum
    Just few things you should think about before you will do you next SA:
    1. I am 23 year old with no education and i can esly find a normal job
    2. All you need is expiriance no one cares about your education nowdays
    3. You are too young to end your life, you didnt saw anything yet!

So stay strong and remember my words
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.