it been a year.

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by acecoffee, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acecoffee

acecoffee Active Member

it been a year .I'm still suffering from it,how much longer i still have to suffer until it heal , i dont know . quite want to give up .
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Not sure what happened to you, but it does take a while, and the proper treatment to get through. So sorry you went through something like that and that you still pay the price as you were the victim...this is the most unfair part...big hugs, J
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are a survivor okay and you will get well and strong again with therapy You will not always be a victim just know the pain will get less okay asyou work in therapy to undue the harm done to you. Just don't let your abuser win okay you don't let him have that power anymore hugs
  4. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hi. It's like a bereavement - dealing with the first year is worst amd anniversaries are difficult. But it does get easier especially if you have good support. Is there anyone who can help you get through this? X
  5. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

Don't give up. I Understand how hard it is. The pain never will go away, but you will learn to manage it better. I am so sorry. I wish I knew what to say. :hug: to you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.