It came through!!!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Sa Palomera, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Some of you might know I've got some financial issues and that I'd applied for social welfare.
    I applied for one that's for young people who are (partly) disabled (physically and/or mentally).
    And today I got a letter saying it came through! :biggrin:

So now I can finally start paying my debts and all the months of rent I still owe my landlord! :D Thank god. I haven't calculated it exactly yet, but I'm guessing that around the end of the year I'll be debt-free and back on track with the rent :smile:

Oh and that's not everything positive yet :smile:
    According to the therapists I'll probably be able to stop the therapy I'm doing now (4 days a week daytime grouptherapy), somewhere in June. After that I'll either go to a group which is once a week an evening, or I'll get individual counselling then.

And in September I'll be going back to University, where I'll start the degree programme on English Language and Culture

w00t w00t for me!! :biggrin:

Oh and this weekend I'll be seeing my dog (well it's actually from my parents, sister AND me) again for the first time in over a year :biggrin:

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

well done Est :biggrin: Knew you could do it. Am soooooo proud of you!!
  3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Awesome, Est!! :biggrin:
  4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

so proud of you est :hug:
  5. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

thats awesome news, im glad its all coming together :hug:
  6. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Thanks y'all! :biggrin:

Oh and did I mention yet that I'll be going on holidays this July for about 2-3 weeks? It's gonna be just me and my best mate (Chrissy, for those of you who know her) and we'll be going to Prague. We'll go there hitch-hiking through Germany, and we'll stay in Prague for a few days. Depending on how long it'll take us to get there, we'll either go back hitch-hiking through Germany again, or through Austria, France, Belgium. But that all depends on how long it'll take us to get to Prague.

woot :smile:
  7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:wootrock: way to go Est :hug:
  8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member happy for yah est.:hug: glad positives are comin' your way
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

thats awesome:biggrin: