It cant go on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by forlorn, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

Well Ive vented a few times on this forum, why not another. Im at a loss, ive been worried about so many others and forgot my number one priority, me. Everyone is going to kill themselves everyday. No one has! I came here originally for methods and have found none. So Ive been off and found my own. If your planning to kill youself, dont set a date for it and have everybody worried about you because thats as heartless as you get. You want to kill yourself you dont need to disclose it to suicidal people who become your friends. I know we are all having hard times but it feels at times I'm carrying the weight of everybody elses world aswell. Does talking help, knowing people care makes some people evil hurt doers who like messing with your mind and toying with your emotions. Im not fautless but I trully do care about you all and im feeling so fragile i...
    well lets not go there.
  2. Member123

Member123 Member

I also at first found this forum looking for methods. I did find a huge list of methods but in the end i found out that im too much of a coward to do it in the first place.

Too much of a coward to do anything that would hurt and everything that doesnt hurt will just land you in hospital. So i just considered it as fate and decided to live. But ill go look up methods again i guess to see if i am any less of a coward yet.
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Dear Forlorn. Sorry that you are feeling so shitty. And sorry that your friend has hurt you in this way. But I think some people need to share all the details with others as a way to confirm their worthfulness. Like if they let others know, it will insure that it is not all for nothing, others knew about them and how desperate their situation had become. Or maybe they feel that by sharing it might help someone else to rethink their actions. But whatever their reason, please don't feel like it is done as something personal against you. I believe very few suicidal people commit the act as a way to hurt or get revenge on others, although it always ends up coming across as just that!
  4. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

thanks Itmahanh, You always make perfect sense.:smile:
  5. Daze&Confused

Daze&Confused Antiquitie's Friend

Lets hope it stays that way. I'm having a very stressful night. Hope everyone stays safe.
  6. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

Well said. I am in complete agreement.
  7. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

forlorn, youve been a good friend of mine for a long time, and i dont think from what ive seen of you you deserve what you have going agianst you. i was looking for methods too, but honestly, things would be a lot worse if it werent for this site, they really would. when i shared the details of my suicide, it wasnt to hurt anyone, but it has pursuaded my mind a lot to a no answer, after i saw how many poeple really cared about me and how much they cared about me, i was in tears. i never knew i had that many friends, more of all i never knew what a friend was until i found this site. im honestly thinking of not commiting suicide because of that. so i dont think anyone does it to hurt you either. if you want to talk id be more than happy to.^_^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.