It can't rain all the time.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Johnnyfirefly, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyfirefly

Johnnyfirefly Member

I don't exactly consider myself suicidal...well I didn't. It's always been something on the back of my mind.i think it's normal as a human being to think about it from time. Recently however, I've been carrying a note with me. Not necessarily a suicide note. More just I love you and here is how you handle things when I'm gone note. It's getting harder now I just keep holding myself from walking into traffic. Then I think, I THINK! What if I live? What if someone tries to stop me. It's one thing to die but it's another to take some undeserving person with you. At this point I don't know why I'm posting on here. Searching for common ground I guess Maybe some search for normalcy. If There's someone else who feels the same way maybe it's not so bad. Or perhaps even ways to cope...I know the classics, jog, talk and even drink has been recommended but always by someone who looks a scans of brains and assume that they all can be fixed the same way.

2. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

In a way suicide always takes an undeserving person along with the person who committed suicide themselves Ones family, friends, and spouses will all suffer to some degree when an individual commits suicide.

Why is suicide on the back of your mind, what's going on in your life that makes you think dying would be a better solution then carrying on in this world?

Also walking into traffic would literally take someone undeserving down with you because the person who hit you could be traumatized despite knowing it wasn't their fault if you walked in their path without warning.

I assure you there's lots of people who feel like you do here, you're not alone.

I do suggest to be careful on this site though because people who are depressed and have been bullied, or have other mental health problems tend to be more likely to bully others, or to dismiss others problems as being trivial, when they dont know you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.