It can't wait.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by northface35, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. northface35

northface35 Guest

I believe that suicide is so beautiful. Once you take your life away, you're free. Free from everything. I'm so close to doing this, so close. Just close my eyes, and let my index finger do the rest. Heh. Let's see how much more my life can deteriorate, until then, I won't pull anything.

-Let the mind bathe in the placidity of nature.
  2. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

That's an interesting point of view. Most people keep going with the thought that tomorrow will be better. Whatever keeps you on the planet, I guess.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Northface,
    I disagree with you that death is beautifull! Stop and think about how many people are going to be affected by you commiting! They will suffer from pain and sorrow. I am sure you have family members who will be devastated by your actions.
    You have know way of knowing what comes next after you commit. It could be just about anything including being caught here in another dimention so people will see your ghost wandering amiously. Yes I beleive in ghosts, I had one scare the shit out of me and I fell backwards off my chair. Who knows maybe we were ment to wander the earth after death!!! Noone knows!!!~Joseph~
  4. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

people die with a beautiful look on there face and some die the opposite but if your religious specifically a Christian its not so beautiful spending eternity in hell thats not very beautiful and if your buddist then reincarnation is just more hell to deal with if life is so miserable. both ways do not free you from pain and suffering.
  5. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Northface, you sound like me--a good old exsanguiation type. The problem is that letting "your index finger do the work" will only result, at best, in a deep cut with a nice looking scar.

In order to kill yourself by <mod edit - methods> It's not easy to kill yourself that way, and it's painful and not very pretty.

And an OD causes vomiting and then organ damage. Both aren't very pretty. It's frustrating when one considers how difficult it is to convince the body to die once the mind's made it's decision.

I'm sorry to hear you're so upset.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2008
  6. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

We are all entitled to our viewpoints. I believe that suicide is sad and ugly. Certainly the ones I have seen have been that way and have caused grief to many people.Once you take life away you do not have freedom, you have nothing. If anything you are trapped in death because there is no way back and your mind will certainly not bathe in the placidity of nature because it will have simply ceased to function. I know you are having a hard time at the moment but commiting is not the way to find anything other than an end. There are better ways and I hope you can find them.S.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.