it comes, it goes

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Tealc, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

its getting to be a struggle now, one day i feel ok and i act like it, anyone who asks gets an ok but the down times seem to come quicker and stay for longer.
    sometimes i just want to go away, get away from everyone and everything that knows me or has anything to do with me and just be alone.
    yet being lonely is whats killing me, no one to talk to, to have the company of a friend who actually wants to spend time with me.

it just gnaws away at me every minute of the day

been back to the doctors and have some sleeping tablets ( i barely sleep ) and some AD's again, finally i get a bit of help but i can't get them till i get paid.

sods law

if my life wasn't so sad i would laugh
  2. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

Tealc, I can relate to many of these feelings. I'm so sorry things are so tough for you at the moment. I wish I knew what to say to help you feel better, but I don't have the words. I just hope that you find the strength to get the help you need and deserve.

3. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

i know what you mean by the being ok one day and then all of a sudden its like your running in the opposite direction, and nothing can stop it, i dont get it either.

i know the running away kinda feeling too, maybe go out and try to find someone to be friends with? or go and if you can run and start over. meet new people and use that transition to a new place to start fresh, maybe find a counselor or something there (im not sure on specifics of your situation so sorry if im waaayyy off) and just start over, with the help of pros and meet some new people
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.