It could be so easy to end it all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by daciana, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daciana

daciana Well-Known Member

It could be so easy to end it all, but why does it seem so hard? Most days i let myself exist hidden away, filling my hours with stupid things in order to ignore the important ones, to ignore myself and what i need. So, i've been living inside my head for the longest time, and it's such a sad and lonely place to be. I don't really know what i am waiting for. What do you do when you have lost your soul?

2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

That is a very good question daciana....... short answer is, we try to find it again :) It's good that you're asking yourself and folk here these questions, because they are part of your search for some answers that make more sense than what you've known before.... In our western culture, there are many values that get ignored in the pursuit of pleasure and acquisition and success, etc. Anyone who wants to "find themselves" is considered a bit wierd for not joining in the common assumption that we are all rats on a treadmill with no other ultimate purpose than to keep the treadmill running.

But, there are answers for the deeper questions, I promise you - and answers that are strong enough to bring a soul out of a black pit. I know, because I've been there, and I'm not there any longer - (although can still remember what it was like) - please feel free to PM any time. Having support really helps :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.