• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

It didn't get well

ozakom

Hi, I am dying from loneliness, it's just like I am trapped in a town where there is no one and no way to exit. I've been struggling to overcome this feeling for 3 years but nothing has changed. I am pushing people out from myself as being jerk or playing victim too much... it's mentally too heavy on me. As a conclusion I may have not get happier ever. Why should I keep living?

Daphna

Ninja of light
You should keep living because you cannot predict the future. I was once homeless and an addict. Life didn’t seem like it was ever going to change, but it did. If I was successful in my suicide attempts, I would have never met my husband, or my three children. Most importantly I would have never had the enlightenment in my faith. I would have missed out on everything I have today. I know it is hard to see past the present, but everything can change in an instant. Don’t lose hope.

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi, I am dying from loneliness, it's just like I am trapped in a town where there is no one and no way to exit. I've been struggling to overcome this feeling for 3 years but nothing has changed
Can you say some more about why you feel so disconnected and trapped? Do you feel that there's nobody around who is interested in the same things you are, people you can share ideas, thoughts and feelings with?

Lane

SF Supporter
Things in the world are changing and uncertain right now. I was wondering where you think you might want to live and work? You don't have to answer unless you want. But, down the line there may be ways that you can do that.

I'm trying to remember when I was in the hospital. We kept a journal with goals for the day. Even plans for the weekend so we weren't idle and depressed. My point is to start small. If you have to rest, ok, but try to do anything to wake up your spirit.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00