it didnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.
last night i took a bottle of <Mod Edit: No details please> and chased it with a bottle of vodka, i also sliced up my arms pretty bad, i passed out sometime in the middle of it, i was planning <Mod Edit: no details please> but i passed out instead. anyway, my little sister found my lying in my own puke and blood, she called 911 and i was taked to the hospital and i got my stomach pumped and got 120 stitches... im just waiting to find a way to die, a way that will work..

Last edited by a moderator:
<Mod Edit: quotes edited post> is a very strong sedative - you're incredibly lucky to have that out of your system.

Sweetheart, no way is a definite way. I'm not going to bullshit you into this 'there's a reason to carry on!' stuff, but you're always going to have the risk of failure there. People have blown their faces off, survived, and lived the rest of their 'life' in a vegetated state. Nothing is ever a certainty.

Last edited by a moderator:
well how is it fair that your little sister has to see you like that? have you talked 2 her bout it? what started this nyway?

It must be pretty awful if ur little sister has 2 c u in a poodle of blood and puke 2 make u live on

Esmeralda

Melinda...please don't do this to your sister. I cannot even tell you what it would do to me if my brother did this...I might just die from the pain if I didn't kill myself first.

R

RySp123

Hun, all all others have pointed out, no ways are certainty. Your own doings should you snap out of it, will now have repercussions onto your own sister. Think of how you can and need to be helped and see that what you've done has not damaged your sister as well. She will soon be part of ptsd as what she saw is dramatic enough to keep in her scars that have repercussions on her being for the rest of her life. How could she ever forget what she has seen hun? Talk to her, admit that you need help and that what you have done has done her some harm and that she now needs help as well and why not go together seeking help? Perhaps having her at your side and you at her side, together will be the answer..... saving both future.

wish you to soon feel better and may you both reach for help and start healing.

be well and stay safe (both you and your sister)

granny

/stop thinking about your self and think about the people around you how there going to feel if one day one of your attempts work. You've no idea the pain it can cause. I know life is tough im struggling but suicide is selfish and not the way to end your pain. Start talking to people be honest with them start with your sister she must be so confused and worrid about you she needs you. You are fearfully and wonderfully made you are special and have a purpous on this earth. It may sound corny but its true. Dont waste your life and flush it down the toilet be sombody and make somthing of your self.
Naomi xxx

R

RySp123

/stop thinking about your self and think about the people around you how there going to feel if one day one of your attempts work. You've no idea the pain it can cause. I know life is tough im struggling but suicide is selfish and not the way to end your pain. Start talking to people be honest with them start with your sister she must be so confused and worrid about you she needs you. You are fearfully and wonderfully made you are special and have a purpous on this earth. It may sound corny but its true. Dont waste your life and flush it down the toilet be sombody and make somthing of your self.
Naomi xxx
Naomi, i can hear anger and pain in your words. You admit your struggling with life. I agree with you that she is special, has a lot to offer and live yet when depressive and suicidal, the reasoning fails. None wishes to hurt or harm anyone, specially those around us in suicide. It is an overwhelming feeling that at a particular point in time seems impossible to overcome but
do not see it as a selfish action.

It is not life that one refuses, it is the pain one refuses or can't cope, bare or else...... selfish? absolutely not hunny.

I agree she now must face and deal with her sister first but lets not forget the ohter members of the family that are now hurting as well not to mention Melinda herself that needs HELP and comprension and support. It will be very hard for her after having failed in her attempt and having to face not only the pain that lead her to this but the accumulated pain inflicted upon ohters and herself.

Lets try to be there for and with her ..... she came here for help and still does so........ open your hearts and let her in.

granny

Hi, well I have talked to my sister and she is worried about me to say the least. We agreed that I'll go see my doctor sometime very soon and if I need to I'll check myself into a hospital.
But I just want to say that a few of those posts made me feel worse. I mean, I DO know I hurt my sister and I wasnt expecting her to see me like that... I didnt mean for her to find me and I wasnt expecting to live through it anyway...

Esmeralda

I didn't mean to make you feel worse Melinda. I just meant that my brother ever succeeded in a suicide attempt, I would be wrecked for life. Right now, no permanent damage is done. Now that your sister knows about it, lean on her for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00