It does get worse

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pit, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

My best friend threatened to kill herself due to health ailments. I told her let me kill myself first because I can't cope without you. She laughed. But still, she is very miserable and I'm afraid of what might happen. She has a method. I feel like my world is coming to an end as well. I feel particularly bad that I'm not enough to live for. I will talk to her tomorrow. We were supposed to get together for New Year's Eve, but I'm getting over a cold so it's questionable. When the holidays don't work out, it's so painful. So your site is getting me through the night.
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I'm really sorry that you both are feeling this way. I know what you mean when you say that you feel bad that you are not enough for her to live for. I feel the same with someone close to me. He just can't realize how much that hurts. Just be there for her, and remind her how much you care about her. Also, try to take care of yourself first. :hug: If you need anything feel free to PM me. Hang in there hon.
  3. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

if my best friend was on here, you guys should be friends...but she's not...but she can relate to you...if you wanna talk to her, let me know...i'll ask her...i'm sure she wouldn't mind having someone for her to talk to about this...cuz she's good to me, and keeps it quiet...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.