It Does not have to be this way

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Up&down, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up&down

Up&down Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,
    When you think you cannot take anymore, think again,
    When you think Everyone is against me, think again
    Just think I have been at the point where I thought it was time for the end, I have been there more than once.
    Trapped in a room, flat or house wanting to end it and do you know what it was the begging for me.
    Someone told me to think again of my part in the stuff that was bothering me, I did people stopped speaking to me when I had stopped speaking to them, The stuff that was happening to me I had contributed to it.
    I started to leave the house went for walks, joined groups that I had no interest in, I smiled at people when out mostly they smiled back, I was polite in local shops and then when I returned they were polite back.
    Just small steps on the road to recovery for me, please always remember problems are never as bad as you thought when you share them ,a problem shared is a problem halved.
    I'm not sure if there is a heaven above or hell below, What I am sure of is I can have a decent life on earth and you can to.
    Please before you think of suicide think,think,think, make contact with other members and please stay safe.

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

thanks for posting this

:)

catherine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.