It doesn’t matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted F

It’s that simple. My life doesn’t matter at all. Nothing I do matters to anyone. I can’t connect with other people at all. Everyone is indifferent to me and there’s nothing I can do to change that. I try reaching out to people, but nothing happens and as soon as they get a chance, they run the other way. I try doing it online, but no one is interested in talking to me. I’m so tired of it. I want to kill myself, but I can’t, because that would be a good thing and good things don’t happen to me.

Sorry for my rant. I’m sure this seems like nothing to most of you. I’ll just crawl back into my hole now.

T

TTrocP

If you want to talk to me online I wont leave you. You do matter to me, even if I don't know you. I'm sure we would be able to connect on a lot of things if we tried. Anyways I hope things turn around for you, people don't deserve to feel this way

Twisted F

It all feels so hopeless right now. I tried and failed and I got depressed because I was reminded once again that my lonliness is forever. Thank you TTrocP and I’ll remember that, but I don’t feel like talking to anyone right now. It usually takes some time before I get brave enough to make another try.

Lovely: Well, I’m 26, but I still take it as a compliment since english is only my second language. And who knows, maybe I would like you.

am I alive

Re: It doesn’t matter

Mine situation is similar as your, can't conect to other people, here i'm if you need to talk, english is my second language as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00