it doesn't go away

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by art explosion, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. art explosion

art explosion New Member

im just so over my self and everyone else around me I don't see point anymore. I was molested two years ago and it didn't catch up to bother me till now it's made me severely depressed. I'm on antidepressants and the other night i cut myself I felt so guilty but it felt good. it felt like I was releasing the anger and emotion in ways I can't explain. I can't go to school I find it hard enough as it is to get out of bed in the morning. I hate myself and my life I know it's selfish but I don't wanna be here

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Art Explosion)) getting past sexual abuse is often very difficult. often takes a truly trained professional in dealing just wit this. also deep and heavy depression becomes the victim's state.. lots of meds that one can try but this also may require a lot of help from a truly trained professionall

i also have done the feeling of almost being tied into my bed and not able to move even a little bit to get moving finally.. thanks to a good psychiatrist an dtherapist i finally got some relief from this all..

hope you get the needed help adn that things improve soon... tc, Jim

3. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

4. twofeet

twofeet Well-Known Member

You have an authentic reason to be pissed off. Might take some time to work through the feelings. Talking about it to a therapist who took me seriously and talking to others who had to deal with the anger and shame helped so much. Revenge is a strong and healthy life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.