1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

it doesn't go away

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by art explosion, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. art explosion

art explosion New Member

im just so over my self and everyone else around me I don't see point anymore. I was molested two years ago and it didn't catch up to bother me till now it's made me severely depressed. I'm on antidepressants and the other night i cut myself I felt so guilty but it felt good. it felt like I was releasing the anger and emotion in ways I can't explain. I can't go to school I find it hard enough as it is to get out of bed in the morning. I hate myself and my life I know it's selfish but I don't wanna be here

2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Art Explosion)) getting past sexual abuse is often very difficult. often takes a truly trained professional in dealing just wit this. also deep and heavy depression becomes the victim's state.. lots of meds that one can try but this also may require a lot of help from a truly trained professionall

i also have done the feeling of almost being tied into my bed and not able to move even a little bit to get moving finally.. thanks to a good psychiatrist an dtherapist i finally got some relief from this all..

hope you get the needed help adn that things improve soon... tc, Jim

3. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

4. twofeet

twofeet Well-Known Member

You have an authentic reason to be pissed off. Might take some time to work through the feelings. Talking about it to a therapist who took me seriously and talking to others who had to deal with the anger and shame helped so much. Revenge is a strong and healthy life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.