It doesn't make any sense..

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by UnitExtant, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnitExtant

UnitExtant Active Member

For the past few months I've noticed a pattern.. ever since I told my parents I wanted to join the military next summer to protect those that actually need help more than me they have been acting strange..It's as if they have nothing to say to me ever, they have started going on these trips and leaving me alone for 3-8 days straight. I'm only 16 and it's as if my existence is completely gone.. Plus the fact all my life I've been fighting for their acceptance.. They smothered my older sister with love and helped her and still help her while they treat me as an outsider that must deal with everything in life on their own..

It makes me wonder what's the point in anything.. So confusing and it's messing me up emotionally and mentally.The pain is making me revert back to being emotionally unstable..
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Have you tried talking to them, explaining to them how you feel?

And BTW, I think it's awesome that you want to do what you can to protect your people. It's a huge choice and takes a lot of courage.
  3. UnitExtant

UnitExtant Active Member

yeah i've tried, many times.. and they just say they're busy or don't care
  4. nok1888

nok1888 Well-Known Member

Millitary is an excellent career m8 dont let anyone tell you what to do with your life its yours and you should make the best of it. try explain to your parents and maybe they'll understand. good luck m8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.