It doesnt matter but I have to let it out....

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by punkzilla21, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punkzilla21

punkzilla21 New Member

I feel like there's really no point in living anymore. My life since I became a teenager has been hell...my depression started when I was 13 and I had just found out that my mom was cheating on my dad. It tore my heart into and I had no idea what to do so I resorted to cutting myself. I also started doing drugs like smokin weed and cigarettes to ease my pain. When I turned 15 I was in a relationship with a guy 2 years older than me. He took my virginity and left me :(. And now, I'm 16 and the same guy did the same thing to me used me for a night then left. I also got falsely accused of tryin to kill my ex bestfriends unborn child. I was living with my best friend cuz my mother kicked me out and when I got in trouble for the false accusation I was forced to move back in with my mother. My mother is on meth and I really don't ever see her anymore. She doesn't even ask me about my life and she banned me from goin back to my best friends house. She is the only thing that I have and the only one who makes me laugh. Idk what to do I'm so depressed I stopped eating because I feel nausious when I think about food and I have a lot of trouble going to sleep at night. Its not like any of this matters but if anyone by chance reads this please help me. :'(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun sorry your life is so full of sadness right now I wish you could get some therapy to help you deal with all those emotions you must be feeling anger pain sadness Is there anyone at your school you can talk to Your mom needs to get help for herself too hun she can only do that but you need to look after you talk to someone okay a teacher anyone that you trust hugs

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It always matters how you feel and I'm glad that you did talk to us about it. I'm sorry that people have hurt you so much, but you shouldn't give up because of that. There are people out there who care about you, and we care about you here. Is there any way you can talk to your friend besides going to see her? Maybe you can talk on the phone or online and keep in touch that way. I'm sorry about your mom but she is an addict and she won't really be herself again until she gets help. I'm sure she cares, but the drugs are just making her act like a different person. Maybe you can talk to a counselor or someone about your feelings. Well I hope that things will get better soon and keep us updated :hug:

4. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry about what you're going through. Maybe all I can help is letting you know that someone's always out there for you. We're here. You can talk to us any way you can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.