It don't mean a thing....

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by BlackPegasus, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

if it ain't got that swing!!! Come on now! Who agrees with me? East Coast Swing? Lindy Hop? Anybody? I need a new dance partner. I'm going crazy not being able to dance!!!!!

2. BlackPegasus

:awww: Nobody at all?

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:no: ....

4. I can't dance, due to my disability, otherwise I might.

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Oh I used to love to Lindy hop :biggrin: now two busted knees later I'd be hard pushed to do a sedate waltz :sad:

6. BlackPegasus

It's driving me nuts not being able to dance.

7. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

The closest I get is being able to mosh and headbang, it doesn't count though!!!

8. BlackPegasus

I remember when I used to head bang till I was sick...bad for the neck.....:sad:

9. BlackPegasus

:bounce:
    I found this website. it's sort of like dating sites only it's not for dating. It's for finding dance partners. Already got one hit for a possible new partner. I'm very excited because I can start learning and practicing again maybe.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2008
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

i cant dance at all:sad:

11. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

...i dance alone-exercise. it don't mean nothin' til you sign it on the bottom line. got a dance channel on the tv that late on weekends broadcasts live from dance clubs round the world. fun to pretend to be at Live 8!

12. BlackPegasus

You know after taking classes together and going out dancing my STBX husband was too afraid to dance and in fact threw one of his rage fits about it. He had this way of ruining everything for me. he was worried what people would think rather than just having fun. Grrrr!!!!!!!

13. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I can't dance but would love to learn!

14. SaraRose

SaraRose Well-Known Member

I can't dance. :/ Everyone laughs when I do, so I stick to doing it for exercise, in the privacy of my house. Or when I'm totally drunk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.