It Ends Now...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by coder90t, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coder90t

coder90t Active Member

I have been thinking of doing this for a while now. This will mark attempt #4, and It will work. I'm going to put a >mod edit-gentlelady-methods> I can't keep being treated like shit. I am insane. Every day something bad happens. Therapy and pills have never helped me. The problems. Scratch that. The issues that I have in my head Will never go away.
    Every Girlfriend I've had has cheated on me. One even killed there self after they realized what they did, and for some reason I blame it on me. I have a problem in my head where I have very strong emotions of sadness. I have been taking pills for it, and it never goes away. I'm wasting 40 dollars a week for this useless shit. It all started in 5th grade. People messed with me because I self harmed. My first attempt was when I was 12. They thought it was funny that I had cuts on me. They laughed at me. Now here I am in 12th grade, and people are still laughing at me. Beating me up afterschool. The more I tell them to stop, the more they attack.
    I once threaten them that if they didn't stop beating me up I'd kill them. In response 2 guys raped my brother. He is only 11 years old. Is this all my fault? I need help from people who know how how I feel, or i'll be dead soon.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2008
  2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I understand your frustrations. i would feel the same way if i had gone through what you have been through. but stay with us. don't go. i have this belief that EVERYTHING in life happens for a reason. You can't just blame it on yourself. The universe is teaching us lessons that can be learned in no other way. our maker is in control.
  3. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

It is no wonder you feel this way with what is going on. Have you thought going to the police to report the rape? And to the direction of the school to report the ongoing bullying?
  4. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

i dont want to encourage violence but if anyone touched my family i think id skin thier parents alive and make them eat thier parents.
  5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

OMG. Your poor brother. That is so fucked up. As much as I would want revenge, I must council you against it. Don't ruin your life by trying to destroy theirs. Those guys are fucked up. Can you possibly take legal action? I am so sorry about this. NO. This is NOT your fault. NOTHING you could ever do could justify this sort of action, period. These people are sociopaths. Please do not blame yourself, and do not give your life away for the sake of vengeance. Just support your brother in every way possible and take legal action if you can.
  6. Gray

Gray Member

I completely agree, my first thoughts to tell you once you said that was just "kill them" and I also was kind of on the side of the skining and eating thing but you are not the crazy one, those kids both need help more then you and are completely sick. They deserve and will get punished far more, suffer and possably get prison time for what they did. The best thing to do would be to tell your parents and/or your teachers and call the police. The police have ways of proving what they did and can prevent them from hurting you anymore. No person should be treated like how you and your brother have.

If you need "anything" I'll go to any lengths to help you, I swear. Just ask.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.