it ends tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by get me out, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. get me out

get me out Active Member

. i have been in therapy and medication for years and heard it all so dont try to talk me out of it. before i do it though i just want to share why, and that is because all i wanted in this life was a girlfriend, but no girl would look past my goofiness and give me a chance.

i have had everyone tell me im a great looking guy, kind and sweet, but apparently not good enough for anyones romance.

i made this video earlier hoping to show a glimpse of how i feel

eitherwya btw time anyone sees this ill prolly be dead, so bye guys. to anyone else struggling all i can say is hang in there and hope it gets better, but as for me i just cant do this anymore

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hoping you don't go through with it. Here and listening if you decide you want to talk.
  3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i love the video. you are a nice fellow. please reconsider
  4. jxdama

can you leave your personal info with someone here? i dont want you to exit and be left hanging. your video tells me you need to give things another chance.
  5. frankensteen

frankensteen Active Member

Much of the time it seems that people are too busy to bother with you. I am 49 and have not found my speed yet. Here is what life often is: you have to put in a serious effort in anything. What you get out is something less than that, but worthwhile. You have to keep slogging especially when there appears to be little hope or comfort. The show must go on. You must find the courage at the kernel of your being to carry on. Someday, your efforts will bring you to broad, sunlit uplands - this is not something that comes from other people and things. This is something that comes from you after you have conquered the setbacks.

There is nothing trivial about your struggle. Everyone has similar struggles, believe it - think about an elderly person - often their biggest asset is their staying power - they keep slogging day after day, getting up at 6 am, having a routine, filling their day with meaningful work and repeating it over and over again. Bog bless.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
  6. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

how old are you get me out. have you tried internet dating? there are plenty of lonely women out there searching guys just like you.
  7. frankensteen

Bog be praised! Stay with us my friend. Life is infinitely beautiful even for a man condemned. I never took the online dating sites seriously. It is not the best way to meet people. I find the dating sites marginalizing. They are not places for people having difficulties.
  8. BruceWayneWannabe

BruceWayneWannabe Active Member

I'm going through something like this, too. Please don't do anything. I can definitely relate.
  9. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I think you are very gifted. this is an excellent video you made. Sometimes people who are quite gifted have a hard time finding the people with whom they belong. It is not because of anything that is wrong with them. It is because they live in a higher reality. I hate to see someone who is so obviously gifted miss out on whatever may be coming his way in the future. I understand aloneness. I understand wanting someone to be with. Oh yes. I understand that. I just hope you will find a way to stay around. Because the world needs more people like you. Even though it is so hard living in this world.
  10. jxdama

i hope you made it through the night my friend.
  11. thekindlove

thekindlove Member

i hope so to.....
  12. frankensteen

I have to put in a reply. The last couple of days have been pretty goddamn shitty for me. You just sometimes have to get up and walk with your head bloodied but unbowed and keep slogging on because as you have noted, much of the time, there is little company in your struggle. I wish I had some other easier advice for you.
  13. jxdama

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.