it ends tonite...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Perfectly Imperfect, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goodbye everyone! I hope everyone gets what they wish for. I plan to kill myself tonite and it will be great. I will no longer have to deal with all of this shit and I won't be around to bother others or put my problems on them. I truly wish the best for all of you, and I thank Robin for his support in creating this site and everyone else who attempted to help me. I'm sorry if you feel like I've failed you, but it's what I want, I'm being a selfish bitch for one night in my life. I've tried so fucking hard to help others yet they don't seem to appreciate it and they just continue to do what they want, regardless of my feelings or anything!!!!!!!!!! I donn't fucking give a shit anymore and I'll be glad when I'm dead!!!! Goodbye everyone!

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hun jacque dont please look i'm here you help me last night i was going to but i didn't. Look please stay I didn't mean to say the thing i did and i'm sorry but i care about you and i dont want you to hurt yourself hun. :hug: please let me try to help you. I'm always here for ya, you know that.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Jacque, I know how desparately you are hurting. Please hang on a little longer. You have an appointment on Wednesday. Maybe it can help. You never know. Please don't give up the chance. You won't have failed anyone but perhaps yourself. You are a better person than that. You have a big heart and try to do what you can for others, but you do not allow yourself the same courtesies. You cannot see what others of us see. I wish you did.Stay safe Jacque and take care. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.