It failed, now I feel stupid.

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by BBlack, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBlack

BBlack New Member

My attempt failed. (This last attempt was my fourth.)

From the ER, to the mental hospital, to the ride home, I felt completely stupid, ridiculous. I still do.

I have a hard time looking at people, knowing some of them think I am selfish or just too dumb to do it right.

2. itsmeagain

itsmeagain New Member

may i asked what u did to attemt suicide

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Both of my attempts failed. I didn't feel stupid, I felt angry. I'm glad you're here. Reading the posts here and posting will help you a lot.

:hug:

4. BBlack

BBlack New Member

I <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> in my bathroom. I then <mod edit-gentlelady-methods>.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2009
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

As a pro life forum, not methods are allowed to be posted or discussed.

I am sorry you are at a point in your life when you feel suicide is the only answer. Sometimes we feel so limited in our options that only one seems available. There are always options besides suicide but you need to be willing to try them. It isn't neccesarily easy, and often isn't. i am glad your attempt failed and you managed to find us. I hope we are able to offer you support and help you find those other options. :hug:

6. Basement Dad

Basement Dad Banned Member

Why is it you're fourth attempt? You shouldn't even tried a second attempt let alone a first. You're not only hurting yourself when you kill yourself (Evidently) but you're also hurting your family and your friends, or anyone else who cares about you.

Im sorry to hear you feel that suicide is your only option, But in reality i would say your life is completely ruined. Sorry, i wish i could do something but I cant.

7. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

It can feel like failure, and some shame. Very normal responses given what you have been through. I am sorry you are hurting so much. It must be very hard to be where you are at.

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you now have some support systems put in place. I hope your doctor is going to get you some therapy change your medication You need to fight to get things happening for you. There are other ways to get rid of the pain I am glad you are still here don't give up and don't be ashamed you are not well and you need to reach out like you are doing here to get help. Please talk with your doctor and get things working for you.

9. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

I'm here for you, so feel free to PM me.

10. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

It's an awful feeling isn't it? Just know these feelings will pass and once you escape from this dark hole, you will be grateful for these 'failures' - if you can even call them that. I always loved the saying 'Think of failure as an opportunity to start again, this time more wisely' Keep that in mind!

Thoughts and prayers are with you!

Shauna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.