It feels logical

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Curzone, Jul 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curzone

Curzone New Member

I'm a first time poster - been lurking for a couple of years.... I suffer from PTSD, self harmer, bipolar, in a manic phase, can't sleep, can't shake my suicidal thoughts tonight.

Wife and baby are asleep upstairs and I'm <Mod Edit - Acy - Methods>.

It feels so fucking logical and yet I know it's wrong, so, well... Yeah. Just posted to try and calm myself down a bit...
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
  2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i just read your other post.... and by the sounds of things, you didon't calm down much (though i must say, that's great advice you gave)

i hope you found a distraction or something- and didon't go ahead with the suicide
  3. broke

broke Well-Known Member

wow, just read that post in the other thread. It is one of the things I am going to mentally print out and pin to the back of my eyelids, because that is some of the most gutturally true stuff I have ever read. I really hope you are alive.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun hope you are safe Your child and wife need you hun If you feel like you will harm you then call hospital ok or someone you trust to get you support
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.