it feels so good posible trigger

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by allofme, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

well i have gone and done it again and again and again.... i know it should make me feel bad because i did it... i vowed never to do it again after the last time when i cut so deep and needed medical attention... lucky i know how to tend to myself... any way i broke my promise to myself but there is nothing else that gets me through... i know that eventually things will work out... i know that my life will have purpose again... but for now i look to the deep reddish-purple lines that run down my arms and drip to the floor to bring me comfort and another day.....
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please try hard to stop harming yourself allofme. You're a mod and you should be setting a good example for others to follow. Please stay safe. I know you can do it.
  3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Just because she's a moderator doesn't mean she isn't allowed to have her own issues and problems that she deals with.

allofme, I'm around if you want to talk. :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2008
  4. Crying All Time

Crying All Time Well-Known Member

Hun, I know how hard it is to stop, but please try not to hurt yourself.
  5. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Cindy, I know it's not easy to beat self harm but you can do it, I know you can. I'm glad you can see a future and you know things are going to improve - everytime you get the urge to hurt yourself remember this and go do something to distract you. A walk, listen to music or watch TV, anything. I'm here if you need anything and if you aren't feeling great then feel free to contact me, I'll help all I can. :hug:
  6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

First off just because she's a mod does not mean she's not human. She was a regular member before she became a mod. All of the mods were once regular members, therefore they all have/had problems. For you to tell her to set an example for us when she is going through so much atm is really unsupportive of you and I think you should seriously rethink what you said.

Back to the original poster. all of me :hug: I'm sorry you are struggling and I hope you get better soon.
  7. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Stay safe!!!
  8. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

Sorry to disappoint…
    Dave N I think you were trying to stimulate some sense of responsibility in me to help me move on to healing… the thing is … at 50 years old I have more times than I can count sucked it up for the good of others. the majority of my life has been putting me last so I could help everyone else. I have many times spent my bill money to by groceries for the hungry… in summer I buy extra sodas and waters and pass them out to the people by the road with signs asking for work… i always have been there for my friends ... even my occupation advocated for those society threw fact if I had done for me alone years ago … when I had to ability …. I would not be sitting here waiting for all to go to sleep so I can cut….the thing is I know I can stop again… but right now it is cut to ease the pain so I can face another day… so I hope there are not hard feelings…and thank you for trying... and thank you to all who posted I hope you can for give me cause I have been at it for days… and i had to tell someone...

Thanks for the hugs… even though I am in my pit I pray you all can escape yours and no longer harm yourselves… love
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.