It felt so real...

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by iKayla, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iKayla

iKayla Chat Buddy

I always have real-like dreams, 99% of the time when i wake up I gotta find out if it was true or not.
    I had a dream last night, my mom died suddenly [she could really die any day, the doctors said because of her kidney transplant]
    & i was actually crying in my sleep... and in then dream
    the sky was black, because it was so depressing, and i kept crying... it felt so real, i hated that dream...
    & sometimes i have dreams like that, and in that month something bad happens usually.

Why does this happen to me all the time? I can't take it :[
  2. iKayla

iKayla Chat Buddy

i guess no1 cares :/
  3. learis

learis Member

Hmmm, can't say for sure why you have those dreams. I hate realistic dreams too. I've had awful dreams about my brother cutting up my dog into pieces and laughing in front of me, and my dad killing my step mom and then seeming like he's going to kill me too. They feel so real, and it scares the living hell out of me. Who the hell knows what they mean. It probably just means that we have a fucked up subconsciousness.

If there really is a correlation between your bad dreams and bad things happening in reality, then it means you have some sort of premonition ability. Well, that kinda sucks, unless you can figure out a way to prevent those bad things from happening.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.