It goes away at night...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Essie, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Essie

Essie New Member

Every waking moment of the day, I am reminded of my desperate situation and want nothing more than to go back to sleep and never wake up. But for some reason, when darkness falls, I forget how desperate my situation is, and I actually have to try to remember and enumerate the very real reasons I have during the day for wanting my life to end.

So whereas it seems that darkness is depressing for most, there is something strangely comforting about the night for me. In some ways, it's an unwelcome reprieve because some part of me wants to accumulate just enough desperation to do the deed because the daylight waking hours are so excruciating.

Does anyone else feel this way?
  2. darkness is so very comforting i know exactly wht you meen, i never open my curtains through h8 of light upon my eyes.....luckily i am naturally tanned......but yes i do feel the same as you...darkness drowns the sorrows of the day....
  3. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you mean. I see the nighttime and sleep as an escape from the problems in my life. Stay safe and remember that we care about you. PM me anytime. My mailbox isn't anywhere near full.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2007
  4. mag

mag Member

man for me it was the morning because I knew I had to get up and face my demons!!! I remember laying in my bed feeling unconfortable getting up and feeling unconfortable so I would lay down again!!! I would repeat this a bunch of times I didn't know what to do ,it was just so bad!!!! like being completly lost!! god was that ever bad!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.