It happens to all humen or only ill ones?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Suicidal18, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suicidal18

Suicidal18 New Member

During my usual day i always have suicidal thoughts no matter if i feel happy, or sad. Of course when i am happy, which i never am those thoughts are weak, but when i am sad, 80% of my day - these thoughts are really strong and dangerous.

So i have been wondering, is it only me or most people feel like this : One hour ago i wanted to commit suicide, right now i feel alright. Probably in next hour or two i will be very suicidal again, and the next day i will be the same. Happy, then i will remind myself of some sad situation or something bad will happen and i will be suicidal. But mostly i am suicidal for no reason, which is really weird. Nothing happens, and i momentally become suicidal, sad, depressed out of nowhere!
  2. carekitty

carekitty Guest

This happens to me often as well. I can't explain why. I suspect I may be bi-polar, but have never been diagnosed as such.

Have you talked to a physician about this? Might be a thought, just in case there is a physical cause.
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

no not everyone has those thoughts.....most people have no idea what it is to feel suicidal.....
    I urge you to go to your GP and tell them how you are feeling.....
    please do it before you find yourself acting on those urges...
    stay safe...
  4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Its normal to feel like this, but don't act on this feeling.
  5. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I feel like this most of the time also, and I think it's because I think it would be easier to just die then to fight for the life I want.
    Personally I also believe that to be the same way with a lot of us on here.

The thought of fighting when you have no energy is too much, death seems to be the easier option.
  6. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Another person here who experiences those same mood swings on a daily basis.

I don't think it is 'normal'.

You should definitely see your GP and get a referral to a Psychiatrist if you have not already done so.
  7. BigBruiserBernard

BigBruiserBernard New Member

8. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

i feel like you all said too.
    and i agree with you here, Linds, very much so
  9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

death is only an easy option for us..not for the people we leave behind with the pain....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.