It has been a while.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by transparent, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. transparent

transparent Well-Known Member

I don't think I'll leave a note when I go. Why give those around me answers when they failed to notice the state I'm in? I don't owe anyone anything. My whole life has been nothing but a memory of pain, despair and a smothering dose of depression. When I go, they can live out whatever life they have left with the same.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You might get more satisfaction, not to mention feel much better - if addressed the issues with them instead of simply taking yourself out of the equation? If in fact the issues are simply the people around you , there is no need to kill yourself at all, just choose other people to be around. Maybe telling what is going on would be more useful to you?

Persephone2 and sahel like this.
  3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

*hugs*

I'm sorry for all that has happened to you to make you feel this way.

Sometimes, sadly, the people closest to us are in denial of our issues. Have you tried to open up? Tell them what is going on?
    Reaching out is difficult, but it's worth it.

Have you been in any form of therapy to help yourself with your problems?

You deserve to feel better than this, and I believe that you can get there with a helping hand. Don't give up on yourself. Especially not on the accord of others.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I hope try to make amends to those around you and maybe give them a little ''tap'' to show them you are in distress. Please never ever consider suicide an option. It should never be and will not solve anything although I can relate to your thoughts, I have been there, its a dark, dreary place I never want to visit again. I hope you take suicide off of your list of ''options''. Get some help from a mental health expert. Good luck to you and come back and keep us updated because we do care :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.